How to use Explainer Videos through the Buyers’ journeyby Neha Sharma Digital marketing head
Explainer videos are not just meant for marketing or advertising your products and services. Fortunately they are also a valuable part of product differentiation, landing pages, training and blog posts, company culture, social media, testimonials, emails, customer frequently asked questions, case studies, explainer video use cases and what not.
Explainer videos are one of the best forms of marketing techniques that maximizes conversions not less than by at least 80 percent. Around 65 percent of people prefer visual learning since they find it interesting and engaging at the same time. Companies use explainer videos for varied types of viewers and for different reasons. Therefore, explainer videos must be logically used throughout the buyer’s journey.
The buyer’s journey comprises basically of three stages- awareness stage, consideration stage and decision stage. In the awareness stage, the buyer realizes his pain points or the need to buy a product or service. In the consideration stage, the buyer tends to figure out possible solutions for resolving his problems. In the last stage, he makes a decision that whether he would go that extra mile for resolving his problems or not.
A recent study states that 60 percent of companies use explainer videos solely for the purpose of initial awareness and boosting sale conversions. Customers use videos for not just entertainment, they also use the same for learning purposes and therefore, you must realize this aspect prior to creating an explainer video.
You must necessarily implement a video marketing strategy by tracking your video analytics and convert visitors into leads and recurring customers. You must share this substantial data with your sales team and monitor viewer engagement with your videos by evaluating how long the videos were watched by the viewers.
Types of video for each and every stage-
· Awareness- A buyers’ journey starts with the awareness stage and in this stage you must help the viewers discover their problems and pain-points. You must offer your target audience with the exact solution they are looking for.
· Commercial Ads- A commercial advertisement can help you show the value proposition that your brand possesses with the help of excellent script. You can also leave a good impression on your audience through a sound commercial video.
· Educational video- This is a learning stage where your viewers are seeking for stuff that is full of knowledge. You must evaluate and consider the demands of your target audience and offer relevant stuff that can satisfy their hunger pangs for learning new things. You can also upgrade and choose cartoon animation to make your videos look quirky and engaging.
· Consideration- This stage would help you in resolving your target audience problems by offering them with relevant products and services that are suitable for them.
· Explainer videos- With explainer videos you can simplify the complicated of all information. Explainer videos are of various types such as Motion graphics video, Whiteboard animation video, and Cartoon marketing videos. You can choose the one that fits your requirements.
We at Video Factory can help you in deciding up on a perfect explainer video that would suit your brand and your target audiences too. Now getting a perfect explainer video is not a big deal.Visit Video Factory now.
Created on Dec 9th 2019 10:38. Viewed 163 times.