How to troubleshoot the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001D027?by Bailey Martin SEO Expert
The advent of antivirus has made the life of the internet users much better than before, by providing them a layer of protection against the online threats like viruses, malware, spyware and many more threats. AVG Antivirus is one such antivirus software that offers an amazing protective layer to its users. The AVG antivirus has various in-built features like Link Scanner, Online Shield and many more, that make this software one of the best antivirus for the internet users. Sometimes the users may face some common issues or errors while running the AVG antivirus support program on the device and one such common installation error is AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001D027.
The AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001D027 is the run-time error that mostly occurs during the startup or shut down of the Windows device or during the installation of the Windows operating system. When the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001D027 occurs on the device, a message box is displayed on the screen that shows the error message as shown below:
“Severity Error: This platform is not supported by this installation package.”
As the error occurs, the users may notice some symptoms on their device. Some of them are as follows:
- a. The program actively running on the device gets
- b. The device starts running sluggishly.
- c. Even the response towards the users’ input
through keyboard or mouse becomes slow.
- d. The device starts to freeze for a few seconds,
The AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001D027 is caused due to the following reasons mentioned below:
a. The downloaded AVG Antivirus software is corrupted.
b. The installation of the AVG Antivirus Software is incomplete.
c. The Windows system files being infected with the virus or malware.
d. The AVG Antivirus-related program files being corrupted or infected by the viruses.
e. The AVG Antivirus related files being accidentally deleted by another malicious program.
By following the solutions in the same order as mentioned below, the users can resolve the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001D027, easily:
1. Repair all the Registry Entries of the system related to the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001D027.
2. Execute the complete Malware scanning on the device.
3. Use the Disk Cleanup for cleaning the junk files of the system.
4. Check whether the drivers of the device are updated or not. If not then, update the drivers installed on the device.
5. Undo all the changes made to the system by using the Windows System Restore.
6. Execute the sfc/scannow or the Windows System File Checker on the device.
7. Install all the available updates of the Windows device.
Now, try to execute the AVG Antivirus on the device. If the AVG Antivirus Error Code 0xE001D027 still persists on the device then, the users may contact the AVG Customer Support on the AVG toll-free number, to get an instant assistance.
Created on Feb 23rd 2018 04:58. Viewed 276 times.