How To Troubleshoot Hp Printer’s printing & Scanning Error?by James watson James
(Kindly note that the HP printer customer support provided in this article is mainly for those using HP printer with Mac OS X)
HP or Hewlett –Packard Company, is an American based Multinational IT Company that develops and provides a variety of hardware as well as software components, for the customers from all fields- home, schools, colleges, and office. Other than this the company also provides customer support for their products. HP is very famous among the users for its products like the printer, scanner, laptop, desktop, pen drive and many more. HP is continuously updating its devices as per the market and user demands; features are also getting changed or updating towards the new version, the processor is getting updated and compatibility of the devices are getting an increase with every day. And it is counted one among the most reliable company for its products.
HP has come up with the latest advance printer devices as compared to its other competitors in the market. HP Printer has many models as per the user’s usage purposes- Home and Commercial. Inkjet is the most common printers used for household-related work. And for the Commercial purposes- Office Jet, Office Jet Pro, LaserJet, LaserJet Pro, Page Wide Pro, Design Jet and Scitex Large Format Printers are there.
Although HP Printer provides excellent printing quality for both color printing and black and white printing. They even provide wire-free devices and multi-purpose devices, excellent reviews from the customers. Still, sometimes the customer may face some issues related to HP Printer’s printing and scanning issues while using through Mac OS X. These sorts of issues are arising especially when downloaded through CD which comes along with the printer. Downloading from the CD may land you up with the wrong updating of the software. So given below, are the steps to download, the proper software in the right way. They are:
• Search for the Applications / Hewlett-Packard folder in the find folder.
• After selecting the folder, select HP Uninstaller.
• HP Uninstaller window will appear on your screen, click Continue.
• A screen will appear, choose your printer.
• Then press and hold the control keys and click Uninstall.
• Later, a dialog box will appear on the screen, asking if you are sure you want to uninstall all HP software. Click on the Continue option, for further process.
• Meanwhile, open the Apple menu and choose Software Update.
• After clicking the software update option, System Preferences will appear.
• In the very System Preferences window, click on the Print & Fax or Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners, as an option will appear.
• In the given list of printers on the left side of the window, select your wireless printer in question and click the minus sign (-) at the bottom of the list
• Then click the plus sign (+) to re-add the printer.
• In the Add Printer window, select your printer, and click Add.
Created on Feb 20th 2018 04:51. Viewed 318 times.