How to Troubleshoot HP Laptop Black Screen Error in Windows 10?by Wbic Info Assignment help Australia
Windows 10 has previously proven itself as one of the most trustworthy operating system but few unexpected things may occur. Possibly one of the poorer errors, users can come across a windows 10 black screen error on their windows 10 device. This server error is a consequence of endless with your display, corrupted system updates or even it may occur on random basis.
Method 1:- Attempt to get access to display
- Many times, it may occur that a window 10 is not identifying its display features. Therefore, just by using your keyboard and Windows key + Ctrl + Shift + B keyboard shortcut can be used simply to get the access to the display section.
- In the case, you are using a tablet, the procedure to get up the display is a little different, and you have to press the volume up and down options simultaneously three times. If you are incapable to fix this error, you should call at toll free HP Laptop Support Phone Number 1-888-657-9666 for instant results.
Method 2:- Unplug all available unnecessary devices
- An external device that is connected to the computer system may be another cause of a windows 10 black screen error. Therefore, you try to remove all the available peripherals.
- If all things are in the normal mode, this has been found that the black screen is no longer noticeable. You try to reconnect one of the peripheral at a time. If Your PC Desktop screen will display black screen again, one have detected fully that the device is causing a serious error.
- You need to disconnect the entire device and restart the computer system. If the device is now showing this error again, you need to dial HP Laptop Customer Support Phone Number for instant results.
Method 3- Must boot the device in safe mode
- Now start PC desktop.
- At the symbol in the screen section, easily hold the Shift key down. You need to click on Power button which is placed on the bottom right section of the screen. Choose “Restart” icon.
- Once advanced startup menu has been chosen, now click on ““Troubleshoot” icon.
- Click on “Advanced” options.
- Hit “Startup setting” next.
- Tap “Restart” option.
- On the startup settings, you need to press “F5” option to enter in the “Safe Mode with Networking” section. Still if you are facing this error, you can call at HP Laptop Technical Support Phone Number 1-888-657-9666 for instant help.
Content Source:- https://www.idleexperts.com/public/article/index/id/203794
Created on Jun 18th 2018 04:35. Viewed 590 times.