HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT BROTHER PRINTER CONNECTION AND PRINTING PROBLEMS?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Brother Industries Ltd is a Japanese multinational electronics and equipment company. This multination company is responsible for building brother printers amongst all other equipment and machines. Brother printers are reliable, advance, efficient, and user-friendly. With high-tech intelligence, brother printers automatically add to your proficiency. Despite the commendable features, users encounter issues with these printers. We will discuss a few common problems in this blog and provide you with the steps to resolve them. If you're facing the problem with brother printer connected to WiFi but no printing, you will find the appropriate instructions to fix it in this blog. You will also find the instructions to secure a successful connection with the Wi-Fi.
STEPS TO CONNECT BROTHER PRINTER TO WIFI
The initial step of the brother printer setup is to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi. If your brother printer won't connect to WiFi, it is probably because the connection isn't secure. So, it would be best to reconnect the printer and the Wi-Fi. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to an electrical socket, and turn the Brother printer on
- Locate and press the Menu button on the printer's control panel
- Using the up and down arrow keys, select Network and then press OK
- Next, select WLAN and press OK.
- Select Setup Wizard and then press OK
- The prompt will ask 'WLAN Enable?', press Yes to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi.
- The printer will search for your Network and display a list of all available Network names, select yours and click on OK.
- When the printer's LCDs – Connected, it means that the connection was successful.
Now that you know how you can secure a successful connection with the printer and the Wi-Fi let us fix the printing problem.
STEPS TO FIX BROTHER PRINTER PRINTING PROBLEMS
Your brother printer connected to WiFi but no printing takes place; what do you do? This problem is common and requires fixing. To fix this issue, please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Press the Start button on your printer and select Settings
- Select the printer's option and double-click on the printer's name from the list of available printers
- Choose the printer menu to open the properties section
- Now, you need to find out if your Brother printer has a non-color option; if there is, choose the desired option to let the printer work
Using the instructions mentioned above, you can resolve the printer won't connect to Wi-Fi problem and resolve printing problems while connected to Wi-Fi. You can find more information in our other blogs.
Created on Apr 27th 2021 03:46. Viewed 88 times.