HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT BROTHER HL-L2360DW PRINTER?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
The Brother HL-LL2360DW printer is an efficient, reliable, affordable printer that successfully fulfills everyday printing requirements. This monochrome printer is designed to print only in black and white and deliver clear prints. Since the printer's design is compact, it is sufficiently suitable for home use and small office use. It is a desk-friendly printer that further provides comfort to the users as they can place it on a small desk in any corner of their home and still be able to complete their print-related jobs. Furthermore, the printer supports wireless networking enabling users to send print commands to their printer using their smartphones, laptops, or computer. Some users may encounter a few issues with the Brother hl-l2360dw laser printer relating to connectivity and not printing issues. Fortunately, you can find the relevant solutions for this problem in this blog.
STEPS TO TROUBLESHOOT BROTHER HL-L2360DW PRINTER
It is pretty standard for users to come across specific issues while using machines, such as printers, computers, and more. It can be more complicated when the users have little to no prior knowledge of printers or resolving given issues. In such cases, users require a guide or handbook to fix the problems. You can find the resolution for two of the most common problems with the printer, including printer not connected and printer not printing, in this blog.
Brother 2360DW Printer Not Connected
If the Brother 2360dw printer shows an error message when you try to connect it, you can resolve it by implementing the following solutions.
● The 'cannot connect device is already connected' error typically occurs when the printer is connected to more than one mobile device. To troubleshoot this particular issue, you require disconnecting the mobile devices from the Brother printer. In addition, ensure that you make the proper configuration settings.
● The 'Connection Failed' error occurs when your mobile is farther from the printer. Since the printer and the mobile are not inside the connectivity range, it can be challenging to connect. You can resolve this issue by placing the mobile and printer closer together.
● The 'No Device' error occurs when the printer cannot locate a device nearby to configure the WiFi Direct Network. To resolve this issue, please ensure that the mobile and the printer both support WiFi direct and that you've entered the correct password in WiFi Direct.
Brother 2360DW Printer Not Printing
The second common issue is when the Brother printer HL-L2360DW does not print. You can resolve the problem by implementing the following solution.
● Ensure that the correct Brother printer driver is installed on your computer. You can check this by opening the Devices & Printers segment in the control panel and locating the Brother hl-l2360dw printer in the list. Right-click the printer and check if there is a tick mark beside the use printer offline option. If there is, please click on it to untick and save the setting.
● Clear the present print job by pressing and holding the Go button for about two seconds and resend the print command.
Using the steps mentioned in this blog, please troubleshoot the problems with the Brother 2360dw printer involving connectivity issues and printing issues. If none of the resolutions work, please visit PromptHelp for more solutions to fix such issues.
Created on Jul 1st 2021 04:38. Viewed 80 times.