How To Style Natural Curly Clip-In Hair Extensionsby Les Marjan social
Curly hairstyles are incredibly attractive, stylish, and unique. African-American women have a beautiful yet distinct hair texture that requires specific attention and care to maintain its beauty.
Here are some methods to style curly human hair extensions for those looking for a new way to wear black curly hair, ranging from lengthy loose curls to shorter cut styles.
Side-Parted Curly Hairstyle
This side-parted curly hairstyle with tight curly clip-in is an amazing look that adds a ton of volume.
Follow these steps to recreate this beautiful side-parted hairstyle.
Wash and detangle your natural hair, and add a bit of lightweight oil to revive the hair.
- Get your curly clip-in extensions ready and lay them individually.
- Create a firm base by teasing the roots of your hair.
- Strategically place the clip-ins.
- Once everything is in place, spritz a styling hair spray to hold the look.
Half-Bun Curly Hairstyle
Make heads turn with this beautiful half-bun curly hairstyle with your curly hair extensions. It is a great hairstyle option for women with short hair and a night out in town.
Follow these steps to achieve this hairstyle.
Detangle your natural hair and part it horizontally using a rattail
- Divide and temporarily tie the front sections into a bun.
- Braid down the bottom section of your hair. You have the option to choose from either a regular braid or cornrows. The braids will be used to secure the curly clip-ins.
- Grab your clip-in curly extensions and attach them weft by weft on the braids. Start from the bottom and move upwards.
- Untie the temporary bun and apply an oil or mousse to achieve a slicker look. Secure your hair into a ponytail and add another clip-in extension around the base of the ponytail.
- Once it’s secured, use an elastic tie on the loose sections of the extension; this will help make your half-bun look thicker.
- Wrap the loose strands around and secure them with bobby pins. Style your edges as per your liking.
Curly Ponytail Hairstyle With Clip-Ins
There was a moment when it was tough to tie your hair into a ponytail with clip-in extensions, but beauty vloggers have shown many ways to use clip-ins for ponytail hairstyles.
This curly ponytail hairstyle with clip-ins is a stunning look that will look great with casual and formal outfits.
Follow these steps to recreate this specific hairstyle.
- If you have longer hair slightly, braid it down to create a flat surface for the clip-ins. And for short hair, create a center part.
- Leave out a section of hair in the center that will be used to conceal and blend the extensions.
- Attach the curly hair extensions; begin with the sides to cover any space, and cover your entire head with curly clip-ins.
- Once everything is installed, gather the extensions and tie them into a ponytail.
- Slick the leave out and use bobby pins to pin your short strands down. You can use the bobby pins to create designs.
As stated in the beginning, curly hairstyles are attractive, unique, and stylish, and curly human hair extensions help achieve gorgeous styles.
Unlike curly tape in hair extensions, clip-ins are temporary, and you have the option to try different styles with a set of extensions.
Get on premium virgin curly hair extensions and sport the hairstyles mentioned above.
Created on Jul 26th 2022 06:29. Viewed 68 times.