How to Start Scrum Project Management in Orangescrumby Jay D. Project Management Software
Scrum is an agile project management methodology that enables software development organizations to prioritize the work which matters the most and break it down into manageable chunks.
Simply, scrum is a method for managing projects that allow for quick development and testing, especially within a small team & increasing business value by ensuring that customers get what they actually want.
Scrum Project management features in Orangescrum are;
- Add planned/necessary tasks to Backlog.
- Get to know the status of tasks and remaining time in Active sprints.
- Drag and drop the task to change the status of the task in the Scrum board.
- Conduct Sprint Retrospective of sprints with Sprint Report.
- Get information about sprints performance with Velocity Reports.
Sprint Burn down Report provides transparency about the current performance (burn down rate) and allows easy estimation if the Sprint Goal can be reached in time or if the team has to find additional measures to speed-up completion of the remaining activities.
Created on Aug 18th 2020 03:37. Viewed 141 times.