How to Setup and Configure Email Services in QuickBooks Desktop?by Devin Smith Technical Support Expert
Are you in search of the process to setup and configure email services in QuickBooks desktop? If yes, then you have stopped by the right page. Sending mails directly from QuickBooks saves a lot of time, and also considered to be the most effective features of QuickBooks desktop.to avail this feature, the user needs to setup email services in QuickBooks desktop. This can be done by carrying out certain steps, which will be discussed later in this post.
To unleash the steps involved, continue reading the post. Or you can also connect with our accounting professionals directly at 1-844-405-0906. We are a team of certified professions, who will guide you through the process to setup and configure email services without any hassle.
Requirements for QuickBooks email service
Before starting with the steps, the user can check out the below requirements as well:
· Outgoing email server address
· Incoming email server address
· Incoming email server type
Steps to set up email service in webmail
Secure webmail can be used by the QuickBooks desktop latest version users. It should be noted that the secure webmail is only available for certain providers, which include:
· QuickBooks 2020, 2019: This one is available for Gmail, Yahoo mail, Windows mail, AOL, Hotmail, etc.
· QuickBooks 2018: This is available for Gmail/Hotmail live users in US, UK, and Canada
· QuickBooks 2017: R5 and latest versions can access this option, but only for Gmail users in USA
· QuickBooks 2017: R4 and earlier versions, this option is not available
The user can carry out the steps below, in order to set up webmail in QuickBooks desktop:
· First of all, the user needs to connect with secure webmail
· And then, in the new version of QuickBooks edit menu, the user should go for preferences and then click on send forms
After that, choose webmail and click on add tab
The next step is to enter the email address
· And also, enhance the security checkbox
· Now, hit ok tab
· Moving ahead, the web page provider login page will display on the screen
· And, it is recommended to sign in to this login page
· The last step is to grant intuit access
Towards the end, we believe that the steps above might help
in setting up email services in QuickBooks desktop. However, if you are
stuck at any point of time, or you need any sort of technical assistance, then
in that case, do not think much in consulting our QuickBooks
premier support number at 1-844-405-0906. Our team will ensure to answer
all your queries and resolve all your issues instantly.
How to print problems with QuickBooks desktop?
Created on Dec 30th 2020 03:07. Viewed 79 times.