HOW TO SET UP THE CANON PIXMA MX490 PRINTER?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Canon is a Japanese multinational corporation with high-end technology. Canon is mainly responsible for producing a wide range of equipment like printers, cameras, lenses, scanners, medical equipment, and semiconductors. It is primarily known for its production of excellent printers for both personal and professional use. Canon printers are compact, user-friendly, accessible, and well-designed. One of Canon’s production is the Canon Pixma mx490 printer; this printer offers maximum printing resolutions, high printing speed, maximum resolutions in black and white prints, and high resolutions in colored prints. Users can often find issues while using this printer, such as during the Canon Pixma mx490 Printer Setup. Fortunately, you can find the guide for a complete setup in this blog.
STEPS TO SET UP CANON PIXMA MX490 PRINTER
Setting up a Canon printer is an easy task as long as you’re provided with the correct instructions to do so. You can find the elaborated steps for Canon Pixma MX490 Setup in this blog.
● Unbox the printer and put it on a clear flat surface
● Insert the power cord into an electric socket to turn on the printer
● Load the paper tray with right-sized white plain sheets
● Uncover the printer to find the ink cartridges slots; please insert a genuine ink cartridge in these slots and press on them until you hear them lock
● Operate the printer using the touchpad/keypad to find the Network Set-Up option
● Select the Network connected with your computer as both your computer and printer should be connected to the same Network
● Download the driver on your computer to ensure proper and effortless functioning of your printer
After completing the Canon Pixma MX490 Printer Setup, you can move onto fixing the printer’s not responding problem.
STEPS TO FIX CANON PIXMA MX490 NOT RESPONDING
Some users may find problems with Canon printers, including the printer’s unresponsiveness when a user is operating the printer. This particular problem occurs when there’s a problem in the communication between the printer and the computer. You can find the solutions to fix the canon mx490 printer not responding issue.
● Switch on the printer, locate the Setup option, and click on it using the Printer’s Control Panel
● Click on the Wireless LAN set and click OK, followed by selecting the Easy Setup option, and finally, click on OK
● Now please click on the Access Point, Type, correct Wifi password, and click on OK.
● Insert the setup CD into the computer and start the setup
● Lastly, click on the Easy Install option followed by clicking on the Install button
Using the steps mentioned above, you can set up your printer and resolve the Canon Mx490 printer not responding problem. If the problem with the printer persists, please re-do the entire setup while making sure that you follow each step carefully. For more information, please feel free to visit our other blogs.
Created on May 29th 2021 06:15. Viewed 149 times.