HOW TO SET UP TENDA AC1200 ROUTER?by Oliver Smith Seo Executive
Tenda AC1200 AC6 router is a smart dual-band WifI router that supports the fifth generation wifi standard 802.11ac. It offers a speed of up to 1167 Mbps resulting in high-speed internet with zero interruption irrespective of the activity. Tenda configured twice the through-wall ability in the AC1200 router, as compared to others. The router consists of independent power amplifiers, beamforming+ intelligent technology, and 4x 5dBi HG antennas. Tenda routers meet today’s excessive needs of high-power internet quite sufficiently as they offer robust signals and pretty stable performance for all purposes. Tenda router users may have problems while setting up the router. Therefore, we have curated this blog to assist you through the Tenda AC1200 router setup easily.
STEPS TO SETUP TENDA AC1200 ROUTER
You can set up the router using different methods, namely, LAN port, DHCP, Static IP Setup, and PPPoE methods. You will find the LAN Port method and the Static IP method below. Please implement the steps order wise for the Tenda 1200mm setup.
Set Up Tenda AC1200 Router Set Up Via LAN Port
The first method involves an Ethernet cable and the LAN port. The instructions are easy to follow; please follow order-wise. Please find the steps for the same below.
● Take out the router from the packaging and connect the router with the power adapter to turn it on
● If the router doesn’t turn on, use the button at the back of the router to turn it on
● Use the Ethernet Cable to establish a connection between the ISP and device WAN
The setup connection should be complete now.
Set Up Tenda AC1200 Router Via Static IP
Alternatively, you can set up the Tenda Ac1200 router via static IP setup. You can find the steps for the process below.
● Open a web browser on your computer and enter 192.168.0.1 in the URL followed by pressing the Enter key to launch the page
● A new router login page should open on your screen; please enter the login credentials as required in their respective columns.
● Please input the Tenda AC1200 password as ‘admin’ as it is the default password.
● Navigate the internet connection setup and choose the type of internet connection and then select the IP next
● Please fill in the details like DNS Server, IP address, default gateway, subnet mask,
alternate DNS, and then hit the OK button.
After you follow all steps on Tenda 1200m setup, please check if the connection is set up. You can determine the same by checking the status of your internet connection. Using the two methods mentioned above, you easily set up your router.
Created on Jun 11th 2021 05:28. Viewed 21 times.