HOW TO SET UP TENDA AC1200 AC6 WIRELESS ROUTER?by Oliver Smith Seo Executive
The Tenda AC1200 AC6 router is a smart dual-band WiFi Router with a high-speed internet connection of up to 1167 Mbps. Tenda consists of the latest features like beamforming technology and the innovative MU-MIMO, along with the 28nm CPU, independent amplifiers, and four 5dBi high-gain antennas. All these features help users enjoy 4K video streaming without interruptions. It provides power-saving functions, App-based management, and a more innovative and eco-friendly digital life. The main features of this router include high-power amplifiers, external antennas for more internet connection coverage, beamforming, a smart Wi-Fi schedule for lower power consumption, and more. If you wish to set up this router for the first time, please follow the steps for Tenda AC1200 Router Setup you can find in this blog.
STEPS TO SET UP TENDA AC1200 AC WIRELESS ROUTER
Setting up the Tenda AC1200 wireless router requires following a few simple steps. You can set up your router by following the steps mentioned below. Initially, you will require setting up the router to relish all its advantages and a robust internet speed. So, you can complete the Tenda 1200m setup using the steps below.
● Plug the router’s cord into a power socket and switch it on
● Using an Ethernet cable from the internet source (modem, ONT) to the Port4 (WAN) port - place one end of the Ethernet code into the internet source (modem, activated port of ONT) and the other end into the Port4 (WAN) port that you will find at the back of the router
● Now, on your preferred web browser on your laptop or computer and enter 192.168.0.1 in the URL and press Enter to launch the Quick Setup Wizard page
● Click on the Start option to set up your WiFi Settings as mentioned in the next few steps
● Turn the Transmit Power: Low to Transmit Power: High
● Next, change the name of your WiFi network and then change your WiFi password and Login Tenda AC1200 password
● Then click on Next after you complete making the changes
● Input your password and then click on the Login button
After completing all the steps mentioned above, please connect your Tenda router to your computer to complete the setup. Alternatively, you can set up the router as an access point to widen the internet area covered as would offer more range.
Created on Jun 14th 2021 06:05. Viewed 35 times.