How to set up SBCGlobal Email on iPhone 1-877-201-3827by Charles R. blogger
Are you not able to access your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone? If you are in such situations, you will get the best resolution to your query. If you want to solve this problem, there must be POP and the SMTP configuration. The technical team will provide you the best assistance for the respective problem. To contact customer service team, it is required for you to be in contact with customer service experts.
You have got the resolution to multiple technical bugs. Here, you can get a solution to one of the issue:
How to set up SBCGlobal email on iPhone?
- You need to first remove the lock in iPhone and navigate to “Settings”.
- It is required for you to go down to the menu and click “Mail”.
- Select the option of “Accounts”.
- Click the option to“Add Accounts”.
- There is need to tap “other” and click the option of “Add Mail Account”.
- Also, there is need to give name and description.
- By using the email and password field, you should provide SBC Global email address and the associated password.
- Click the option of POP located at the top of the screen.
- You should update incoming mail server as inbound.att.net.
- There is need to enter SBC Global email address and password again, and click “Next”.
- However, you need to set outgoing Mail Server as outbound.att.net.
- You need to provide SBC Global email address and password once again.Your associated issue “ how to set up Sbcglobal email on iPhone” is going to fix.
- Click “Save” and the iPhone device will be configured to access the SBCGlobal email account.
When you don’t find the solution helps to you, it is required for you to be in contact with technical experts. Technicians will better understand your issue and guide you until your issue ”how to set up Sbcglobal email on iPhone” will not be solved successfully. As a user, you will be charged from live experts for getting instant solution. But sometimes if the solution will not be satisfactory, you will not be charged with anything.
Created on Apr 23rd 2018 08:28. Viewed 157 times.