How to Set Up Gmail 2 Step Verification?by Katharine Isabella Technical Support Expert
We always love emailing for the same reason it help us to connect with various friends, family and loved ones. It is the cheapest and simplest and best way of communication one could ever has connecting anyone at any part of world by just one click. There are numerous mailing service in the world. One such is gmail.
Who doesn’t want to use various email services. Almost most of us have multiple account on various email service platform. People who use other email services also wants to create their account on Gmail. The simple reason behind the rise and popularity of gmail services is security it provides to its customer through two way authentication process. Gmail 2 step verification allow individual to secure one’s account by not only through the password but also through a unique code which will be sent to your phone or an external app. It make sure that the person is you rather than anyone else who is accessing the account. Since gmail has made mandatory for the new user who creates account to go through 2 step verification but one can do it by oneself by following these procedure.
- Go to the Google's 2-Step Verification page and then further click on Get Started.
- Again one need to enter your Google email and password (.
- Click the Start setup button. Add a phone number that Google can send the six-digit verification code to your phone number.
- Then verify one phone by entering the six digit code .
- Again make sure by choosing the current device is a tested device.
- Confirm it and your verification is done.
In case if one need much suggestion and guidance then one can call at Google Customer Service Number where their customer support team will guide and assist you in resolve any issue. They have excellent support team who all well versed and qualified to response any customer query in immediate time.
Created on Oct 28th 2017 02:10. Viewed 154 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.