How to send a Google Form by using Driveby Edward Lewis consultant
Google forms are widely used to make an online survey and while planning events as they can be used to accumulate various kinds of data in a very productive manner. Here’s how you can send Google Forms using Drive.
Sending the Google Form
1. Analyze the basic form settings – Click on the setting/gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Your form settings menu includes the following process:
– “Requires Sign-In” – It will require respondents to log in to Google rather than being anonymous. Press the “Limit to 1 response” to authorise this feature.
– “Respondents can…” – “Edit after submit” and “see summary charts and text responses” are your options you’ll find here. These will allow respondents to change their answers and view form results after you submit the form.
2. Analyse the presentation settings – This you will also find in the settings menu; switch from “General” to “Presentation” by pressing the relevant option at the upper side of the settings window.
– “Show progress bar” – It displays a metric that informs respondents how close they are to complete the form.
– “Shuffle question order” – It re-arranges the question order from the user to user.
– “Show link to submit another response” – It creates a link to complete the form again.
– “Confirmation message” – You can customize the form’s completion message by writing your preferred message into the field just below this text.
3. Press the “Send” button – This button you’ll find in the upper right corner of the device; Pressing to “Send’ will come up with a “Send form” menu with numerous sharing options.
4. Analyse the sharing options – It varies from your form to from purpose
– Email – Select this option to drop an email to your contacts directly from the Forms site.
– Link – Select this option to get an attachment for copy-and-paste.
– Embed HTML – You can conditionally use this option if you’re placing this form directly on your website.
– Google+, Facebook, or Twitter – These are for quick-share options in the upper right corner of your “Send form” menu.
5. Mail the form using your selected service – You have three different ways to do this :
– Email – Select a contact to the “To” field, a subject to the “Subject” field, and a descriptive message to the “Message” field. Press the “Include form in the email” option to link your form directly into the email.
– Link – Right-click the link field and choose “Copy”. You can then paste this link in an email or on your preferred social networking site.
– Embed – You have to right-click the HTML field and choose “Copy”. Now you have to paste this text into your website’s HTML processor.
6. Press “Send” if you are using your email – Clicking “Send’ will distribute your form to everyone in the form contact list.
– If you want to distribute your form via the link, you need to manually put the link on a social networking site or into an email.
Edward Lewis is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Edward has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Dec 17th 2018 12:51. Viewed 240 times.