How to secure Windows 10: Best Windows 10 Security Settingsby Isa Bella SEO Strategist
is installed on millions of computers around the world, so it makes sense that
most viruses are aimed at this operating system. Windows 10 includes Windows
Security, which provides the latest antivirus protection. Your device will be
actively protected from the moment you start Windows 10; however, they are not
always enough. It is not complicated to secure your OS.
Windows 10 has inbuilt security features that you can enable to operate your system. Sometimes it is annoying you while using your system, so this blog will help you to solve your problems and providing security settings on your computer. Here are the steps to do.
Make Save Point
In your new Windows 10 system first, you have to enable system update, this is like a save point into your system. When your command is not going through as you like while you are trying to set your order as a safe machine, then you have to install new windows and start with a smooth slate. Remember that in Windows 10 has a default setting, so you can follow these steps manually to do on your Windows 10
- Launch Windows Cortana search and enter system restore.
- Choose the Control Panel and Hit on Create a restore point.
- System Properties a dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Tap on the System Protection icon.
- Choose the drive where you have Windows installed. Most people find it in C drive.
- Tap to Configure.
- Hit Turn on system protection.
- Tap OK.
Kill the Bloatware
Bloatware is annoying to the new Windows 10 system. Bloatware’s usefulness is reduced because of the excessive disk space and memory it requires. Unwanted software included on a new computer or mobile device by the manufacturer. Microsoft has already inbuilt software that is a trial version of software whose function to detect the unwanted virus. It can take the system memory that is useless for you. Here are steps on how to kill that activity.
- Launched Start,
- Press on Settings,
- Hit on Apps.
- In the application and features, you should look for an installed application.
- Right-click on that application that you want to uninstall.
Freshman Orientation for Software
If you have installed bloatware virus control, then you need to do one another step, Secure your other application and software up to date. It can be destroyed risk infection of viruses and malware. Here are the steps on how to run this troubleshoot.
- Launched Start
- Click on Settings.
- Choose Update & Security,
- Choose Windows Update.
It is a default setting in Windows, using your Microsoft account by log in Windows 10. it is a feature that provides you any changes you have done in Windows while setting and automatically sync all the Windows service. Here are the steps to do.
- Save your current work and close that program you are currently using.
- Go through Start
- Press on the Settings.
- Tap Accounts,
- Press on email and accounts.
- Press on the link preview as Sign in with a local account instead.
- Promote pop on your screen
- Put your current a password that you have a login to Microsoft account
- Press Next.
- Here, a new popup appears that asks you to create a unique username and password and password clue.
- Put your password
- Hit on Next.
- Press on Sign out.
Previous Article:- 6 Best Free iTunes Backup Extractors
Created on Feb 5th 2020 02:50. Viewed 268 times.