How to Resolve Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 14
by Aloy Wilson ClickToHow
Yahoo Mail was launched in 1997 by the Internet giant Yahoo. This free email service became an instant hit among the users. But with time, they have faced various issues while handling Yahoo Mail.
Whenever the users try to access the inbox, they confront either server or accounts related problems. One of the common problems, email users face frequently is Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 14.
What is Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 14?
Before discussing Temporary Error 14, you must know what the error is. In this error, your email account will become unresponsive. The error code will be displayed on the screen. You can face the error on any device like computer, tablet or mobile phone. This is a server related issue. So you need to do very little to fix this problem.
How to Resolve Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 14:
Here are the simple steps to resolve Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 14:
- You need to sign out from your Yahoo account first. If you are facing the problem on the computer, you need to sign out not only from that particular system but also from all other devices you were logged in.
- Go through the basic requirements of Yahoo Mail and check you are meeting all the criteria for the browser or operating system.
- Now you have to clear all the cache, cookies and temp files from the browser.
- Close the browser and restart it again
- Launch the Yahoo mail website
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail with your username and password
- Check the mail for temporary error 14 by sending a test email.
This is the easy and quick solution for the Temporary Error 14. If the problem still persists in your account, you need to go through the followings steps.
- Scan your system for any malicious elements. If you will find any malware, remove it immediately.
- If your operating system is not up to date, then update it as soon as possible.
- Make sure the browser you are using is up to date otherwise you need to update it too.
- You need to modify the settings for the Yahoo account according to the requirements.
- You need to update the software on your computer.
- You can troubleshoot Yahoo Mail to get rid of the temporary error 14.
These are the ways to resolve Yahoo mail error 14
Created on Apr 22nd 2019 12:03. Viewed 435 times.