How to Resolve Update Error 12152 in QuickBooks?by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Are you facing QuickBooks error 12152? Well, if your
answer is yes, then this blog post can be of great help to you. In today’s blog
post, we are going to discuss the causes and quick fixes to
the QuickBooks error code 12152. This kind
of error code can be seen when there is any kind of problem with internet
connection settings. QuickBooks takes too long to connect with the servers, due
to this issue. Also, this error code results into failure in updating the
To fix this bug, the user can fix the internet settings, or can carry out the various other methods, mentioned in this blog post. However, if you want to save your time and efforts, then get in touch with our QuickBooks error support team and let them fix the error for you.
You can simply ring up at our toll-free number i.e. 1(888)383-0323 and discuss the issue with our technical support team. We will ensure to fix the bug for you within the least possible time.
Causes of QuickBooks error code 12152
- QuickBooks unable to read the license data
- Windows API keys unable to function properly
- QuickBooks older or outdated version is used by the user
- Inappropriate installation of QuickBooks
- Trojan attack
Methods to fix QuickBooks error code 12152
Below are the solutions to resolve QuickBooks error code 12152:
Method 1: Authenticating the internet settings
- To begin with, the user is supposed
to check the internet settings.
- And then, open run
- After that, click on internet options settings
- Now, the user is supposed to click on the advanced option.
- And the final step is to click on the advance reset option, and you are good to go.
Method 2: Restoring the system
- The first step is to login the system as an admin.
- After that, the user should click on start menu.
- Followed by clicking on all programs option and selecting accessories option.
- Moving ahead, the user needs to select the system tools and click on system restore
- The next step is to select restore my computer to an earlier time option.
- Now, the user needs to hit next.
- And select the latest system restore point followed by again clicking next.
- After that, the user is supposed to click next on the confirmation window that will appear on the screen.
- To complete the process, reboot the system and check whether the error continues.
Created on Feb 7th 2020 03:45. Viewed 393 times.