How To Resolve The Quickbooks Unable To Make A Copy Of The Accountant?by Joya Smith Kindle support
Quickbooks is a reliable software that facilitates accounting solutions for big multinational companies and also gets used by small and medium-sized businesses. However, some issues occur over time, such as unable to create a copy of the accountant, which can be resolved with reliable QuickBooks support and assistance. The error of unable to make a copy of the accountant is linked with the directory path of the company file. You can read about the instructions below to resolve this error successfully.
Some common symptoms of the unable to create copy error
- The size of the QBW file seems to be 200mb or larger than that. The internet connectivity has become slow.
- The symptoms include a damaged data file of the company, the QuickBooks desktop prompting for updates.
Ways to resolve this error
You can try the given solutions below for fixing the unable to create an accountant copy.
- Reducing the size of the company file and verifying if the company data file has any damage to it.
- Updating the version of your QuickBooks desktop, to the newest edition of the program.
- Verifying the company file’s name if it contains some special characters or not. Checking for the long dash in the notes if sending the changes of the accountant.
Disabling the restrictions
You will require making a backup of the company before you proceed to following steps below
- Navigate to the menu named file and further choose the option of send the company file. After this, you will need to choose the copy of the accountant and clicking on the tab of client activities.
- Further, click on the tab of disable the restrictions and then choose yes if prompted for confirmation and finally click on the OK tab.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing issues related to QuickBooks, then you can contact QuickBooks payroll support for technical assistance. Our team of professional experts can help analyze your issues, such as unable to make a copy of the accountant and deliver you easy step wise instructions that can be implemented easily.
Robert Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about QuickBooks Products and Services. He writes about the latest updates regarding Quickbooks Support and QuickBooks Customer Support how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Oct 10th 2019 04:22. Viewed 283 times.