How to resolve consumer complaints online in lockdown without reaching consumer courts?by Kanika Goyal Online Consumer Forum
Consumer complaints show that consumers are not satisfied with the services of products given by the service provider of the company. In this condition, consumers approach consumer court to seek redress of consumer complaints and file their case against the company. During lockdown 2021, things are getting worse and consumer complaints also increasing day by day, in this situation if you are looking for a solution to your complaint then, we have a trusted platform that becomes most popular during the lockdown in resolving consumer across India.
How a consumer can file a complaint in Voxya?
If you are a consumer and looking for a solution to consumer complaint during lockdown then you can file a complaint using the following easy steps:
1. Go to Voxya, click on a "File a complaint" button.
2. Write your complaint in detail.
3. Enter your email id and phone number to create an account.
4. Choose the best method for the resolution of the complaint and
5. Click on submit button to submit your complaint.
How Voxya resolves complaints online?
Using the following easy way Voxya an online Consumer Complaints Forum resolves consumer complaints:
1. It Starts a social media campaign for the maximum impact of complaints.
2. It sends an email to the company and tries to resolve consumer complaints amicably.
3. It will draft and send a legal notice to the company and also send a copy to a consumer address.
4. It helps consumers to approach the consumer court and prepare all documents and evidence to submit a consumer case in consumer court.
Voxya an online consumer forum, trusted by 80,000+ consumers.
Created on Jun 1st 2021 15:42. Viewed 131 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.