How to Reprint Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop?by Anisa William Accounting, Bookkeeping Services
Are you looking for the complete procedure to reprint paychecks in QuickBooks desktop? If yes, then read this post till the end. One can try to reprint the paychecks in QuickBooks using some set of steps. In case you set up direct deposit from the bank to the employee’s bank accounts, then you can print or email pay stubs on payday.To know more, make sure to read the post till the end, or you can also get in touch with our team professionals at +1-844-521-0490 and they will provide you with immediate support and assistance.
Also Read: Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 99001
Steps to change the printing preference
To reprint the paychecks, the user will first require determining the paycheck printing options. One can try to print a paycheck with one pay stub or two, or he/she can just print the pay stub in case of using direct deposit. By default, it will be set to print pay stubs, therefore, one needs to make alterations of the settings.
· The very first step is to choose the settings icon
· Now go for payroll settings.
· Go for paycheck printing, under preferences.
· And also choose the way you want to print the paychecks.
· Now choose plain paper stubs to print the pay stubs to go along with the handwritten checks.
· And then choose pre-printed QuickBooks compatible voucher cheque stock to print the company and banking information on the stock along with the payee information.
· Now type in the number of copies to print.
· Also select whether to print the business contact phone number on the pay stubs.
· Now hit ok tab, and the printer setup page will display.
· Perform the on-screen prompts and test the paper alignment on the printer.
Steps to print paychecks
The user can try to perform the below set of steps to print paychecks.
· At first, the user needs to run payroll screen and deselect the checkboxes for the paychecks he/she doesn’t want to print.
· Now enter starting check number if applicable
· After that load the check stock in the printer.
· And select print paychecks option for opening the pdf in a new tab.
· Complete the process by selecting print.
· It should be noted that before you print on pre-printed paper, ensure to align the check stock to the printer. The pre-printed check stock already has the company and banking information printed on it.
With this, we come to the end of this post, where we expect the reader to be able to reprint the paychecks in QuickBooks using the above-stated set of steps. However, if there is any query, or if the user needs our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our team at +1-844-521-0490 is suggested. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock to provide immediate support and assistance.
Created on Jan 3rd 2023 23:22. Viewed 30 times.
Dear APSense member, share a connection request with me.
Jan 7th 2023 02:34