How to register a Private limited Company Online in Delhi?by EzyBiz India Tax & Accounting Consulting Firm
Many options are available for businessmen for businesses setup in India like Proprietorship, Partnership, LLPs, Private Limited Company, and Public Limited Company.
Out of the above, Private Limited Company Registration is the most popular and widely used mode of entity registration.
1. It is a separate legal entity, unlike a proprietorship or partnership business.
2. The liability of shareholders are limited, whereas, in the case of proprietorship and partnership, the liabilities of owners/partners are unlimited.
3. Suitable for startup registration.
4. It has a brand and reputation.
7. Very easy to add or remove directors and shareholders in a legal manner.
Procedure for Company Registration in Delhi
1. There should be a minimum of 2 shareholders and two directors, out of which at least one director shall be an Indian citizen and Indian Resident.
5. The company's name needs to be approved by ROC by providing 2-3 proposed names of the company.
7. Director Identification number needs to be applied.
8. Other registrations need to be applied like PAN, TAN, ESI, PF.
9. Name of the proposed banker with whom the company's accounted to be opened needs to be provided.
It will complete the procedure of Company registration in Delhi.
Documents required for Company Registration:
The applicant must provide or submit the following documents for company registration in Delhi:
1. PAN Card copies of all the directors of the company.
2. Identity proof of the directors such as Voter ID/ AADHAAR Card etc.
3. Address proof of the directors.
4. Passport size photographs of all the directors.
5. Rent agreement (if any) of the place of business.
6. Electricity bill/water bill/ telephone bill of the place of business.
7. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the landlord (in case of rented property).
8. Memorandum of Association (MOA).
9. Articles of Association (AOA). 10.Identity proof of subscribers.
10. Address proof of subscribers.
11. Declaration made by all the directors and first subscribers.
12. Affidavit by directors and first subscribers.
Other Things to be kept in mind after company registration
Once a company is registered, the following other compliance needs to be done by every company:
1. GST registration need to be taken for providing services or selling goods.
2. Within 30 days of company incorporation, a board meeting needs to be held, and the first auditors of the company need to be appointed.
3. Within 180 days of company incorporation, a business commencement certificate needs to be applied with ROC/MCA.
4. Periodical compliances need to be filed monthly GST returns, Filing quarterly TDS returns, preparing BS, PL, conducting statutory audits, conducting tax audits, filing income tax returns, and secretarial compliance before ROC Filing of ROC returns.
may be noted that all the compliance above need to be done by every company
irrespective of their turnover or sales. Therefore, if any company has fewer
sales or no sales, even then, they have to do all the compliance above before
the due date. Failure to do so will result in heavy penalties and interest. Wholly Owned Subsidiary Company
Therefore, compliance cost in the case of a private limited company is more. However, since it has many advantages, as mentioned above, along with brand and reputation, more and more businessmen, especially, young generation, chose the private limited company as their preferred mode of business entity.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Sep 7th 2021 02:09. Viewed 180 times.