How to reduce protein in urine by Ayurveda?by Rahul Kumar Health and Medical
Proteinuria means the presence of ‘protein’ in the urine. It is a type of kidney disease that causes the leakage of protein in the urine. Having a low amount of protein in the urine is normal, but an excess amount of protein in the urine can be dangerous.
Healthy kidneys perform their functions properly, but when they are not functioning the way they should, they can let some protein or albumin to leave through their filters into the urine. The presence of protein in the urine in an abnormal amount is called proteinuria. The condition can be a dangerous sign of nephrotic syndrome or early signs of kidney disease.
If you have any kidney-related problems or the condition of proteinuria and looking for how to reduce protein in urine by Ayurveda, then you should possibly go for Ayurveda treatment for proteinuria.
What is the role of protein in the body?
Protein plays a vital role in the proper functioning of the body which includes:
● Maintains electrolytes in the body.
● Helps repair and build the body’s tissues
● Provides energy to the body
● Help in the formation of immunoglobulin in the body
● It acts as a carrier of essential nutrients and hormones that carry the necessary nutrients throughout the body.
What causes protein in urine?
There are several reasons for protein loss in urine such as:
● Dehydration or loss of fluid in the body
● Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
● High blood pressure
● Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
● Consuming antibiotics for a long time
● Direct trauma or accident
● IgA nephropathy
● Nephrotic syndrome
● Orthostatic proteinuria
What are the symptoms of proteinuria?
In the early stages, most people who have proteinuria will not notice any signs or symptoms. As the condition gets worse over time, you might notice symptoms such as:
● Foamy urine
● Swelling in face, hands, feet, and abdomen
● Shortness of breath
● Loss of appetite
● Muscle cramps at night
● Weight gain due to fluid retention
● Dry skin
Ayurveda treatment in proteinuria can help to stop and reduce protein loss in urine by Ayurveda and improves the functions of your kidneys.
What are the risk factors?
People who are at an increased risk of getting proteinuria may have the following risk factors:
● Above 65
● Overweight or obese
● Have high blood pressure
● Have type 1 or type 2 diabetes
● Have autoimmune syndrome
● Ingestion of certain medicines
● Blood in urine
● Family history of kidney disease
How is proteinuria diagnosed?
Proteinuria is diagnosed through a urine test called a urinalysis. This test tells whether you have too much protein in your urine.
Your doctor might also tell you to do other tests such as:
● Blood tests: This test measure certain chemicals to check how well the kidneys are functioning
● Imaging tests: Ultrasound and CT scan help to spot kidney stones, kidney blockages, or kidney tumors.
● Kidney biopsy: A small sample of kidney tissue is taken and a close look is taken under a microscope.
When to see a doctor?
Excess protein loss in urine for a prolonged period can be a life-threatening condition. It is imperative that you see a doctor or an ayurvedic practitioner to figure out the underlying cause and the remedial course of action to reduce protein in the urine.
How to reduce protein in urine by Ayurveda?
According to Allopathy, there is no treatment for proteinuria. Allopathic medicines can be harmful to the other organs of the body and cause side effects. If you want to reduce protein in urine by Ayurveda and want permanent relief then you must opt for ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria.
Ayurveda has been practiced for 5000-years to heal diseases in a natural way. In Ayurveda, medicines are made from herbal extracts. The ayurvedic herbs are 100% natural and possess therapeutic properties to cure the disease. They have no side effects and are safe.
Ayurveda treatment for proteinuria includes lifestyle modifications and healthy diet plans to tackle this health condition naturally.
Some lifestyle modifications are:
● Maintain an adequate weight.
● Maintain your blood pressure levels.
● Exercises such as yoga, jogging, or a good walk are the best natural remedy for kidney-related problems.
● Natural herbs can also be beneficial to prevent proteinuria.
● Regular medical checkups can help you to detect proteinuria condition at an early stage, where it can easily be cured.
Apart from this, other dietary changes are as follows:
● Use less salt and sodium in meals: Excess amount of protein intake can be hazardous for the kidneys. Ayurvedic doctors usually recommend not to consume sodium more than 2300 mg per day.
● Restrict high protein diet: People especially those with a condition of proteinuria should restrict a high protein diet. Consuming high protein in this health condition may even lead to kidney failure. Reducing protein in urine by Ayurveda treatment can help in controlling the condition effectively.
● Consume a low phosphorus diet: Consumption of excess phosphorus can hamper the functions of the kidneys. Phosphorus buildup in your blood can make your bones weak and may also cause joints pain. But with the help of Ayurveda, this condition can be prevented.
● Consume a low potassium diet: Potassium helps your body to keep muscles and bones healthy. Kidney patients should consume low potassium fruits and vegetables in order to keep their kidneys healthy.
● Avoid taking preserved foods.
● Ask your dietician about adequate fluid intake.
Karma Ayurveda is a kidney care hospital in New Delhi that is well known for providing treatment for protein loss in urine by Ayurveda treatment. We are successfully treating kidney patients since 1937 with ayurvedic medicines.
If you are also suffering from this disorder and searching for how to reduce protein in urine by Ayurveda, then reach us at Karma Ayurveda for effective treatment and to lead a healthy and disease-free life.
Created on Apr 22nd 2021 01:21. Viewed 140 times.