How to Recover Password in Apple Mail?by Amy Fedrick Writer
Apple mail is the email service that is introduced for all the Apple electronic devices. This is also included in the operating system of mac, iOS and WatchOS devices. It is also preconfigured that allows working with other email address such as Yahoo mail, Gmail, and many others.
Apple mail is an integral part of any of the Apple devices. And it is very hectic and irritating when you are in hurry and not able to enter your account and as a result, your account is locked.
Now since you do not remember your password and want to recover your Apple mail account then this article is for you. You can recover the account by using keychain access. Keychain access is the built-in password manager application. When you save passwords in apple mail, safari or any other Apple app then this application can be used to retrieve the passwords. You can follow the steps below:
- Open the keychain access application located in applications and utilities.
- Select the “Passwords” on the left of the application page.
- Type “MobileMe” in the search box that is found on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now double click the keychain and select the “Attributes” tab.
- Now select “Show Password”.
- Keychain application will be promoted with the admin password.
- Click “Allow”.
- Now open your apple mail either from mac or iPad or any apple operated device.
- From the menu bar click on “Mail” and then select the account tab and then the account information tab.
- Now select the mme account from the left.
Your username and password are available in the incoming mail server.
If the above steps are not helpful to you then you can contact Apple mail customer service for further assistance. The customer service is available 24/7 at your service.
Created on Sep 5th 2018 03:24. Viewed 190 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.