How To Recover My Facebook Accountby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
How to recover the Facebook account?
We all have forgotten the password of the Facebook account at least once in life. And if you ever forget the password of the Facebook account then you won’t be able to log in. However, Facebook users often forget the password of the account and because of this they, a lot of recovery options are being provided to the users.
Steps to recover the Facebook account
There are a lot of users who end up losing the password of their account. And for the Facebook account recovery, you can follow the following steps.
· To recover the Facebook of the account, go to the sign-in page of the Facebook and tap on the link of forgot password.
· As you click on the ‘forgot password’ option, the page will be redirected to account recovery.
· On the account recovery page, first of all, enter the username with which you log in the account
· Facebook will ask you, how you would like to recover the lost password.
· If you choose to pick the alternative phone number or email, Facebook will send you a code on your mail or phone number. You can enter the security code from mail or phone number and then set one password of your choice.
· In case you have no security code or phone number information, you can also pick any trusted contact.
· You can find the list of trusted contacts from the settings option, and then a link will be sent to the contacts.
· You can ask the code from the friends and enter it in the box. Follow the online instructions and set a new password and re-enter the password to confirm and you will be done.
And hence that’s how you can find out the solution to recover my Facebook account. You can contact the customer care team of Facebook for any doubt.
Created on Sep 8th 2020 06:10. Viewed 143 times.