How To Recover My Facebook Account Through Friendsby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
How to recover my Facebook account through friends?
Facebook accounts are considered as the quintessence of all social media accounts across the world. In a short time ago, it has also obtained various other platforms to expand its reach to the users. The main thing that is inevitable is that when a user forgets their email address and the phone number that is linked with their Facebook account. This leads to various types of issues with their account recovery. If you have been searching for simple steps to recover my Facebook account, you should follow the below steps.
· Open the landing page of the Facebook account.
· Type the email address, phone number or username of your account and then tap the Find button.
· If you have found your account then choose the “No longer have access to these?” option.
· Now, you need to give another phone number or email address to get a security code.
· Give the email address or phone number and then choose the Continue option, otherwise select the “Didn’t get a code?” link to get it again.
· Next, you can reset the Facebook password but if you don’t know the email address or phone number. Then, the “No longer have access to these” link will be seen.
· Choose the link to use the Friends for account recovery. Then, you will be directed to the “How Can We Reach You” page and then, enter an alternative recovery phone number or email address that you are presently using.
· Tap the “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” option and follow the on-screen prompts to receive the recovery code associated with your trusted friends.
· Call them and enquire about the received codes.
· Enter the codes in the necessary fields and follow the onscreen directions to reset the password.
· Type a new password twice and confirm the changes by tapping the Save button.
If you have any queries or doubts about the previously-mentioned steps on how to recover my Facebook account through friends then, it is absolutely suggested that you should contact customer support and receive further help. The customer support will confidently help you out with the reliable solutions and guidance.
Created on Oct 13th 2020 06:58. Viewed 112 times.