How to Recover Gmail Password without Security Question?by Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Nowadays, forgetting an email account password is a common thing can be seen between numerous users. Gmail users also face this problem often when they forgot their password. In the event that you have forgotten your Gmail password, they can smoothly reset it through different ways. A lot of password recovery ways are provided by the Gmail to their users.
Do you want to recover your Gmail account password by using your security questions associated with your email account? But suddenly due to various reasons you forget your security questions related to your Gmail account? Then you can also try another method to recover your Gmail account password. For this, read this article very carefully and follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps to recover Gmail password without using security questions:
· Go to the Gmail password recovery page and then click on Forgot password.
· Type your Gmail address and click on Next.
· If you remember your last password, then enter it or otherwise skip it by clicking on Try another way.
· Now you can see the last four digit of your registered phone number and then click on Send code.
· After that, a verification code will send to your phone number and then enter this code to given field. It may take few seconds to verify the received code.
· Now you need to enter a new password for your Gmail account and after that re-enter it to confirm.
· Now click on Change Password icon.
Created on May 18th 2018 07:05. Viewed 124 times.