HOW TO RECOVER FORGOT QUICKBOOKS PASSWORD ONLINE?by Riley Brooks Hello friends, I am Riley Brooks living USA.
RECOVER FORGOT QUICKBOOKS PASSWORD ONLINE
A QuickBooks account password is needed to access all your data which a user has stored in QuickBooks files. To keep a strong password, it protects all your business from unauthorized access related to folk's most crucial information or their private details that kept as hidden.
The requirement to enter a password will also lock you out from accessing the information if you have lost the password or forget QuickBooks and we want to Recover Forget QuickBooks Password online then read carefully this blog. We have shared a few steps that you should follow to Reset/Recover Forgot QuickBooks Password.
Steps to "Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password"
- Step 1. Open QuickBooks and enter "Admin" in the user field. Leave the password blank and click "Forgot Password".
- Step 2. When selecting the Question Book Challenge Question, you can simply enter the answer to your question and go back to the Administrator password conversion steps.
- Step 3. If you don't know the answer to the "Challenge" question, you can click "I forgot my password" and open the "Restore QuickBooks Administrator" password.
- Step 4. Enter the information as they are in your Intuit account as described in the previous section, and click OK to proceed to the next stage.
- Step 5. You will receive a password recovery code that will be sent to your registered QuickBooks email account. You can search for this topic by clicking the "QuickBooks Automated Password Removal Service".
- Step 6. Enter the QuickBooks restart code provided by Create a new QuickBooks Administrator password. You can also take this opportunity to review and edit your QuickBooks Challenge.
Information We Required When Changing the QuickBooks Password
QuickBooks takes a few precautions to verify your identity before changing your account password. Therefore, if you want to reset your password, you must have the correct account details.
- Your QuickBooks 15-digit license number
- Full authorized contact using QuickBooks account
- And that special contact
- The contact number of your registered business
- Your email code is registered in QuickBooks
These details should be entered as they appear in your Intuit account. To be on the safe side, you can log in to your Intuit account to confiscate the above details before converting the QuickBooks Administrator password.
Use QuickBooks Password Reset Tool
- Go to QuickBooks Auto Password Recovery Tool.
- Click on the recently used version of QuickBooks in the "Version" tab. This should be the last version of QuickBooks that you used to open your company file, and it should be installed on the device.
- To find out which version of QuickBooks, click CTRL + 1 or F2. The product information window should appear. Next, install the options used in the Image Title. Below you will find different codes. The V24 code means that you have the QuickBooks version.
- Fill in your QuickBooks business information and license number. When done, click Submit. All entered data must match the information of the Intuit system, including your email.
- Accept the license agreement and click Download.
- Click on the next screen. Download now. Make sure you save the QBPasswordReset.exe file on your desktop.
- Open the QBPasswordReset.exe file that you downloaded to use the QuickBooks password conversion tool.
- Check your email. The letter: enter the number of the sent signal.
- Select your version of QuickBooks from the QuickBooks Product list
- Click the "Company File" tab and select the company file you want to convert your password to.
- Type your existing password into the fields Existing password and then Confirm password.
- Click on Change Password.
After completing these steps, you will need to sign in to QuickBooks and be able to access your company file using the new password. You will not be allowed to use the QBPasswordReset.exe file after this instance before completing your confirmation. To upload your password to a separate QuickBooks file, go back to the QuickBooks Automated Password Transfer tool and repeat the same process to download a new QBPasswordReset.exe file.
When you have lost or your password
Solution 1. Restore Administrator Password via Security
- On the QuickBooks Desktop login screen, select that I forgot my password.
- Click Answer Security Question and click on OK.
- Click "Close" when you see the following message on your screen. "Your password and the answer to the challenge and the question have been removed, and your company's file is no longer protected by a password. When this window closes, you will be prompted to create a new password and select the answer to your challenge.”
- The QuickBooks password change window will appear. Click Enter a new password and a new challenge question.
Solution 2. Reset the administrator password using recovery code
- Select the tool based on the version of QuickBooks you use
- From the QuickBooks option, select your QuickBooks Desktop version.
- Fill in the QuickBooks license number business information used when registering QuickBooks, then click Submit.
- Accept the license agreement and click Download
- On the next screen, click Download Now
- Enter the email number of the received email with "Hidden number"
- Select the same QuickBooks option in the QuickBooks Products drop-down menu.
- Click Search for a company file and select the company file for which you want to reset the password.
- Enter your new password in the new password confirmation password fields and click Password Recovery.
Once you have completed these steps, you should have access to QuickBooks and be able to login to your company’s file by using the new password you created. If you still facing issues related to Recover Forgot QuickBooks Password. To get the help of the QuickBooks support team members you can call at +1-866-231-0111 and get help directly from our expertise person. Our QuickBooks Support team available 24*7.
Created on Feb 10th 2021 02:39. Viewed 133 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.