How to Recover Forgot Gmail Passwordby william smith password recovery forum
Gmail is a popular email service of Google that enables the users to send and receive emails. Further, the user can even use this service to authenticate their access to various third-party applications and services. However, there are situations in which the user fails to access Gmail services because of forgotten password issue.
the increase in cybercrimes, people with wrong intentions tend to take
advantage of users’ data that is stored in various email accounts. So, if you
are also such a user who has lost access to his Gmail account and does not know
how to get it back then you shall not panic. In this article, you will know how
to get back your Gmail account through various recovery steps.
Various Ways to Get Back a Gmail Account!
1. Recovery with the help of text.
2. Getting access back with Alternate email
3. Get back the Gmail account by answering Security Questions.
Know-How to Get Back Gmail Account!
recover Gmail password you can follow any of the methods above in the
1. Launch a web browser and go to the Gmail recovery page from its search bar.
2. Enter the username that you want to get back and tap “Next”.
3. You will be asked to select any one recovery option. And you can choose recovery with the help of text. Check the number linked to the account and tap “Send Code”.
4. Check the SMS received to you and enter the verification code on the recovery page.
5. Gmail will be checking the code and allow the user to create a new password. No, you have a chance to create a password such that it is difficult for any third person to crack.
6. Re-enter the password once again and tap “OK” to confirm.
Similarly, you can choose other recovery options in case you forgot Gmail password and save your data. For any further help or assistance, you can get in touch with customer service that is 24/7 active.
Created on Apr 10th 2020 01:09. Viewed 255 times.