How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account?by Maria Hayden Writer
Facebook has strict policies and does not entertain any sort of violation of its terms and conditions. So, if you ever disobey Facebook’s terms then you will have to bear heavy consequences. Facebook will not hesitate a bit before disabling your Facebook account.
There are a number of reasons that can land your Facebook account into trouble. Here are some of them:
· Posting content that defies Facebook Terms
· Pretending to be someone else
· Making a Facebook Id with a fake name
· Going against Facebook’s community standards by continuous behaviour that’s restricted on Facebook
· Contacting people on Facebook with the motive of harassment, promotion, or advertising.
Learn the Process to Recover your Disabled Account
You are fortunate if your Facebook account is disabled temporarily because in that case, Facebook account recovery is possible. However, if your Facebook account is disabled permanently, there is no chance of recovery, and you will have to create a new account. Here is how you can send an appeal to recover a disabled Facebook account:
· If you think your account was disabled in error, navigate to Facebook’s official investigation form. Enter your phone number or email address.
· Enter your name.
· Upload your ID’s picture.
· Then, add details in the Additional info area.
· Click Send.
ID proofs that you can attach to this appeal form include password, marriage certificate, personal or vehicle insurance card, tax identification, or birth certificate. Furthermore, another appeal form is also available for those whose accounts have been disabled due to long inaccessibility to it. You can fill this form to retrieve your account. You might have to wait for a week or so to get a response from Facebook. Moreover, if you can’t get access to your account because you forgot your password, you can reset it.
Related Blogs -
Created on Sep 3rd 2021 06:14. Viewed 204 times.