How to Recover a Deleted APFS Partition?by Bond Walker i am a web developer
Apple File System is an APFS, and it’s the standard file system for flash memory and state drives in macOS High Sierra. Many people want to know how to recover and remove an APFS partition? If you would like to know about it, then here are some directions you can follow.
- Hold the Command along with the Spacebar key over the keyboard to invoke the Spotlight.
- After that, input and launch the Time Machine.
- After launching, you will view a Timeline on the right side of the screen.
- Then choose the Date and Time through the timeline once the data was not removed.
- Finally, choose the backup file of the Time Machine then select the Restore button.
- This will restore the data through the lost part and will shift it to a different drive.
Create a New APFS Volume
- You should click on the Command with the Spacebar key to invoke the Spotlight.
- Then insert and launch the Disk Utility.
- Go to the left side screen and choose the View and pick the ‘Show All Devices’ option.
- You will see each drive on the upper left side of the screen and then choose the APFS volume.
- Then select the button of Add to add a part.
- Later, input the new APFS volume name.
- Select the Add option to add the volume.
- Finally, after creating, copy the data to the fresh part.
Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Go to the ‘Stellar Data Professional’ and download it for Mac through the site.
- After that, invoke the application and choose the data type to restore.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You should click on the ‘Can’t Find Volume’ through the screen of ‘Select Location’ then choose the Next button.
- Go to the part which was lost and look at the ‘Deep Scan’ written on the left side.
- Select the Scan button.
- Later, go via the scanned files then choose the lost files that you would like to restore.
- Finally, select the Recover option and give the Store location.
- Once you finish the recovery, navigate to the stored location to view the data.
- Now, you should always make a fresh APFS part and copy the data here.
Fix Corrupt APFS Volume
- You have to hold the Command with Spacebar to invoke the Spotlight.
- After that, input and launch the Disk Utility.
- Then choose the damaged APFS volume through the taskbar.
- Select the button of First Aid to bring up the screen.
- You will see a dialog and then select the Run option.
Now, it will fix and restore the data in the damaged volume.
I’m Bond walker . I’m a web developer living in New york. I am a fan of technology, a publisher of guides at Bussiness Directory design, and programming. You can read my blog with a click on the button above.
Created on Jul 7th 2020 03:03. Viewed 180 times.