How to Recharge the Online Fastag Monthly Pass From Alankit Limited?by Nisha Sharma SEO Executive
What is FASTag?
To avoid long queues at the toll plaza, FASTags has been introduced to help in contactless toll payment at the toll plaza. This initiative is started by National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) and supported by the National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI). According to the Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways, every vehicle owner compulsorily purchases FASTag for their vehicles that pass through the toll plaza.
The FASTag sticker is fastened on the windshield of the vehicle from the inner side. The sticker employs an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) barcode, consisting of the vehicle’s and the owner’s details. The FASTag reader scans the barcode, and the toll automatically gets deducted from your online FASTag wallet. The NPCI sends the confirmation message on the registered contact number whenever toll deductions take place. A vehicle owner can purchase FASTags online from the FASTag portal. You can also purchase FASTags offline through FASTag POSs.
What is FASTag POS?
A FASTag POS (Point-Of-Sale) is situated at several highway tolls and banks. Banks certified by NETC form this FASTag POS to issue FASTags to vehicle owners easily. You can also purchase FASTags online from the bank’s website or the official FASTag portal.
How to apply for FASTag from Alankit Limited?
Follow the five steps listed below to apply for FASTags from the Alankit centre near you.
- Visit the Alankit centre that is easily accessible from your house.
- The professionals at the centre will instruct you relating to all the information about the FASTag documentation and application process.
- Submit all the necessary documents at the centre like identification proof documents, Registration Card (RC) of the vehicle, KYC documents, passport size photo, proof of residential address.
- After the documents are submitted, Alankit will proceed with the verification process.
- Collect the FASTag sticker from the Alankit centre after a week of the FASTag application.
After getting the FASTag sticker, fasten it on your vehicle’s windshield and avoid long queues at the toll booths.
Whether you own a personal vehicle or for commercial purpose, FASTag is compulsory for every vehicle or else pay the toll with some extra penalty charges. But after purchasing the FASTag and sticking it to your vehicle, you should recharge it regularly to avoid any future hassles and penalties. Therefore, Alankit has introduced an online FASTag monthly pass recharge system for the convenience of its users.
How to recharge the online FASTag monthly pass from Alankit Limited?
- Login to your Alankit FASTag account through your registered mobile number from here.
- Check your vehicle registration number.
- Select the monthly recharge pass.
- Click on the FASTag issuing bank account number.
- Click on proceed, and you will see the recharge amount.
- Make the payment with a debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI.
- Check the status of your FASTag.
There are several benefits of having a FASTag for your vehicle, such as:
- It saves your fuel and time.
- You don’t have to carry cash to pay toll charges.
- You can recharge FASTag online within minutes.
- You will receive SMS alerts for every transaction.
- The FASTag portal by NHAI has 24*7 accessibility for its customers.
Buy FASTag for your vehicle today from Alankit Limited and get access to their professional support. For any other query contact them here.
Created on Jul 7th 2021 08:08. Viewed 387 times.