How to receive support for Orangescrum Open Source Project Management toolby Jay D. Project Management Software
Open source project management tools have gained popularity in the recent years. Even then, there are just a handful. The adoption of such tools is yet to reach its full potential primarily due to concerns around their support.
If you just scratch the surface as why they turned out to be so popular so quick you will find they are:
- Trusted by the tech unicorns of the 21st century – Twitter, Google, Uber, Amazon, IBM, Intel, Netflix, Linkedin, PayPal and the erstwhile NASA.
- Supported by proper documentation and a huge global community (very large talent pool)
- Proven to be highly scalable & suitable for both small and enterprise level apps.
- Highly compatible with all major hosting platforms
- Offer a high degree of freedom and choice
- Capable of developing web and mobile apps alike
The points above are testimony to how business efficient open source platforms have been over the years.
Created on Jan 30th 2020 00:32. Viewed 179 times.