How to play Baccarat – An ultimate guide for beginners
by Rahul Pal Digital marketing | SEO expert
Find out the best Baccarat casino strategy to upskill your game with My Casino Guru’s Online Baccarat guide. Learn tips and tricks to help you win against odds in Baccarat. Baccarat means ‘zero’ in Italian.
Baccarat is a fun and easy game to play from the comfort of your home in an Online Casino.
Let us now understand the rules of Baccarat.
Ultimate Online Baccarat casino strategy Guide
Rules & Regulations:
- Like all table games, there is a dealer in Baccarat.
- More than 2 people can play a Baccarat game.
- There can be 6-8 decks of cards used in this game. (It depends on the casino as to how many decks of cards they are using. So, read the rules of the casino before you play the game.
- The first cards are dealt on the Player hand.
- In the game, the valuation of Jacks, Queens, Kings and tens are worth 10 points. But the first digit rule says that 10 becomes 0. So, if the total points of 2 cards, say K and Q = 13 + 12 = 25. So, the value is more than 9 and 20 is equivalent to 0, so the total of the cards K & Q will be just 5.
- Whereas, cards between 2 – 9 have a same valuation as the number. Ace is worth 1 point.
- In each game of Baccarat, you can place bets on the Banker hand or the Player hand or the Tie hand.
- After the bets are placed, the dealer then deals two cards each that are face up (depends on the number of people playing).
- The first cards are dealt to the Player hand and then to the Banker hand.
- The rule is that the total of the cards of each of the hands must be 9 or less than 9.
- A Natural hand is where the winning hand total is 8 or 9.
- 38 Special rule refers to the Banker’s third card drawing rule. The third card is dealt sideways.
- If the face cards or tens cards appear, then the total of the cards become ‘zero’.
- And the dealer then again deals one card each to the player hand and the Banker hand.
- If the total of a hand is over 9, say 15, then the score will become 10+4 = 4.
- If the total of the cards of the hand is 9 or closest to 9, then the person who bet on that hand wins the game. A maximum of three cards are dealt if the cards dealt are less than 9.
- A bet made on Player or Banker gives a payout of 1:1.
- The house or casino takes 5% as commission for winning bets on Banker.
- Player hand Third card rule – If a Player hand totals 5 or less from the first 2 cards, then a third card is dealt to both the players. If a player hand has 6 or 7, the hand will always stand.
- Banker hand Third card rule – if a Banker's hand totals 0 or 1 or 2 after dealing the first two cards, then the third card is drawn unless the Players's third card was 8. When the Banker has a total of 3, then a third card is drawn, unless the Players third card is between 2-7. If the Banker total has 5, then a third card is drawn unless the Players third card is between a 4-7. When the Banker total has 6, then a third card is drawn unless the Players third card is 6 or 7. If the banker total is 7, then the hand will stand.
Ultimate Baccarat Casino Strategy:
The Baccarat casino strategy may not give or guarantee wins but will help you to use strategies to have winning odds. There are some side bets which can be made to increase your chances of winning something. Sometimes the pay-outs may vary based on different online casinos, so make sure you read them well.
- You can bet on pair being dealt on Banker or Player; it gives a payout of 5:1.
- You can make a specific bet on Banker Pair or Player Pair for a payout of 11:1.
- It is good to refrain from placing a Tie bet or egalite. The payout on this is 8:1, since, they have high house edge of 14.36%.
- Some casinos also allow Perfect pair, where the cards dealt to Banker or Player must be of the same suit and same number. The payout in this is 25:1.
The objective of the Baccarat Casino Game:
The objective of the game is to bet on three possible hands – the banker hand, the payer hand or the tie hand. The aim or goal is to guess if the hands of the banker or the player are a score of 9.
Online Baccarat Guide – Pros:
- Online Casinos have multiple Baccarat games which you can play.
- You can play Live Baccarat games with multiple persons.
- Most casinos allow players to play with free money and get a feel of the game.
- RNG calculator shuffles the baccarat cards, so the game is fair.
- Baccarat is a lot of fun, and also helps to keep your brain sharp and increase your ability for critical thinking and reasoning.
Online Baccarat Guide – Cons:
- If you do not know and understand the rules of the game, it is easy to lose money.
- Every casino may have different rules and the terms and conditions of the game, so read them before you play.
- Baccarat is a game of luck, so there is no guarantee that you will win every game.
- If you do not play wisely, then you may lose the entire bankroll.
Faqs of Blackjack casino strategy:
How do I increase my chances of winning baccarat??
You can increase your chances of winning baccarat by betting on a Banker’s hand. There is a house edge of 1.06 percent.
Can I be a pro baccarat player?
Baccarat is a game of luck. Once you know the game rules and understand the different strategies, the only way to keep winning is to manage your bankroll well. Practice playing Baccarat with free money, and choose a good casino to play Baccarat.
Online Baccarat is easy to understand and play. You can play Baccarat on your mobile to enjoy it anytime and from anywhere. You must first choose a good and reputed online casino, signup, and start to play for free.
Created on Aug 18th 2021 02:59. Viewed 57 times.