How to plan your Wedding in this CoronaVirus Outbreak?by Fiestro Events Best wedding planner and event management company
Every bride and the groom panics if there is a slight change in their wedding rituals and preparations, and this severe outbreak of Covid 19 has left us with no choice but holding the idea of a big fat wedding as it is the best and safest in these conditions to play with it. This outbreak which originated from Wuhan, China & has taken a toll on the wedding industry not only in India but everywhere. With people barely coming out of their houses, it can be difficult to complete the preparations of the wedding. Many couples and families have already postponed the date of the wedding and many are in dilemma as their wedding is very close.
However, not every wedding can be postponed to another date as venue and the vendors are already fixed and for many destination weddings tickets and visas are all set to go. For instance, venue planning can’t be done from your home, you need to step out of the house to find the venue which will suit your expectation and requirement as per the guests list. You can also hire the Best wedding planner in India if you are still not willing to go out of your house. Here we have a few tips which will help you while selecting your venue for the wedding. Today we are sharing a few tips on planning your wedding in this chaos caused by Coronavirus.
- Avoid a dark and indoor place, even if the wedding is months later from today but people will still avoid coming to any place where venitallation is less.
- Choose a place which has plenty of sunlight and fresh air so your guests can feel alive.
- Avoid far places from your home. Look for the place which is in the middle of the city so it can be accessible to everyone by road. Far places will put your local guests in a doubt of coming or not.
- Avoid planning a pool party or any other party which will show interest in loads of people at the wedding. Already there are so many events which will call most of the people at the wedding.
- While booking a vendor, ensure that they allow flexibility in case there is emergency.
- Plan a more simple and fresh meal for the guests.
- Try to add those dishes that can be locally sourced and use hygienic ingredients.
- Choose to send E-invites instead of physical invitations.
- We know you don’t want that but you need to keep your guests list small.
- You need to take every precaution to avoid interaction between a large crowd.
- Use & put sanitizers at every location.
- Ask the venue owner or manager to sanitize the place before and after every function.
- Offer sanitizer and mask to the guests.
- Do not ignore if anyone is not feeling well. Even the basic flu needs to be taken seriously, so a proper medical care should be provided.
- If you are planning to have a destination wedding then the top wedding planning companies in India suggest that delay it for the moment or plan a local wedding as this is not the best time to plan the wedding outside your local city.
Here are a few tips which can help you have a proper and safe wedding at the time of this pandemic. Take safety precautions while preparing for the wedding. We are sure that these tips will definitely help you with the wedding planning in these hard times.
For more info, visit : Fiestroevents
Created on Mar 27th 2020 00:36. Viewed 238 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.