HOW TO PERFORM THE BROTHER HL-L2370dw WIRELESS SETUP?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Brother is a Japanese Company with seventeen different production sites worldwide and 52 sales companies operating in 44 countries all over the world. The Brother company is one of the leading brands specializing in products for the print and imaging industry and labeling and sewing markets. This company majorly holds expertise in producing laser printers, which is highly beneficial with the high-speed printing it offers. One of the productions is the Brother hl-l2370dw printer; it is a reliable monochrome laser printer with robust functionality that works for your home or small office. It offers the highest print speed of up to 36 pages per minute. You can find the steps to set up this printer with wifi in this blog.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BROTHER HL-L2370dw PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
The wireless setup for this printer may seem tricky to some users, but it can be done in no time if provided with the correct instructions. The Brother printer hl-l2370dw requires the internet to receive commands for printing, so a wifi connection is necessary.
● Turn on your wifi router and place it close to your Brother printer
● Install the printer driver on your desktop or laptop
● Next, place the Installation CD in the CD drive of your laptop or computer and start running it
● Alternatively, you can find the driver for the printer online for download, if you do not have access to the CD
● Open the driver.exe file to run the installation and start the Setup Wizard for the same
● Please select your default language, and check the box for I accept this license Agreement after reading it thoroughly
● Next, select the Wireless Network connection (wifi) as the Connection Type for Brother hl-l2370dw printer
● Ensure that your desktop and the printer are connected to the same wifi network
● A window should appear on your screen asking you to enable the wifi connection for your printer
● Please follow all on-screen instructions displayed on the system screen
● Now please insert your wifi router’s SSID and password in their respective fields
● You can now run a trial scan to see if the wireless connection is secured
After following all steps carefully and implementing them simultaneously, you should be able to relish the advantages of the printer and efficiently operate it.
Created on May 31st 2021 06:56. Viewed 150 times.