HOW TO PERFORM BROTHER HL-L2360DW PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Brother Industries is a Japanese multination electronics and electric equipment company that manufactures a wide range of valuable printers. The company is responsible for manufacturing many other products apart from printers, and these products provide most consumer satisfaction. One of its many printers is the HL-L2360DW printer; it is a monochrome laser printer perfect for home and small office use. It is desk-friendly and does not require much space to fit in. The printer supports over 250 sheets capacity tray and prints quite speedily. It supports wireless networking, Ethernet, or Hi-speed USB 2.0 interface and prints crisp black and white documents at up to 32 pages per minute. Printing using the wireless network is much more convenient, but setting up can be tricky. You can find the steps for Brother Printer HL-L2360DW wireless setup below.
STEPS FOR BROTHER PRINTER HL0L2360DW WIRELESS SETUP
You can easily connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network using a WLAN router or AirStation One-Touch Secure System. Please ensure that your printer has AOSS or WPS symbol displaying below. Please confirm wireless settings on your Brother 2360dw printer as mentioned below.
● Place your printer near the router connection
● Choose your network connection on the printer using the Up and Down arrow keys
● Select WLAN next and then click on OK
● In the following window, please choose WPS/AOSS from the options and click on OK
● Please press the arrow facing upward when WLAN Enable? Appears on the screen
● The Wireless Setup Wizard should initiate now,
● Note: press Back or Cancel if you wish to cancel the process
● The printer control panel should display Press Key on rtr; please press and hold the WPS or AOSS button on the Wireless router for a few seconds
● Your Brother printer should successfully connect to the Wi-Fi and show ‘Connected status’ on the printer control panel
● Lastly, please press OK
Using the steps mentioned above, you should be able to connect your brother hl-l2360dw laser printer to the Wi-Fi. Please note that if an error occurs while you make this connection, reset the Wi-Fi connection by following the steps below and reconnecting the printer to the Wi-Fi.
● Turn on your Brother printer and then press the Menu button to open the control panel
● Select the Network option using the arrows and press OK
● Next, choose the Network Reset option and then press OK
● Lastly, press Reset and then select Yes
After you reset the Wi-Fi connection on Brother Printer HL-L2360DW, please reconnect the printer to the Wi-Fi. The connection should be successful, and you can use the printer to print anything using Wi-Fi.
Created on Jun 3rd 2021 05:36. Viewed 131 times.