How To Pay Easy water bill payment online through XPay Lifeby XPay life bill payment online
Bill payments are a life-time responsibility and hence timely payment of all the utility bills related to seven categories of Electricity, water, gas( piped gas and LPG), telecom( Broadband, Mobile, Landline) and the DTH recharge is important for enjoying the continuous supply of the amenities that makes life easier. But to pay the Gas bill online and offline, you can use XPay Life.
XPay Life is offering a full spectrum of bill payment services through a mobile app, website, Any Time Payment(ATP) Kiosk, POS machines, and Mobile Vans. Hence if you are searching for DTH recharge app, then XPay Life provides the most secure payment application that is built on blockchain technology that is resistant to any changes in the data storage. Thus it helps in securing the customer data from identity theft and prevents unauthorized transactions through the customer account.
The water bill payment online can be done through the XPay Life app or the website. The steps involve a few easy instructions through the application.
- Browse the www.xpay.life website, register an account with XPay Life if not created earlier
- This creates a mobile number specific account, the login credentials is formed through your mobile number/ username and a password which helps to secure the customer data.
- You can select the water category from the homepage.
- It will navigate to the page that requires selecting the biller name, eg BWSSB for Bangalore and so on.
- Fill in the customer ID/Account ID and fetch the bill.
- Choose a payment mode, Apply any coupon code or offers if applicable
The payment channels include payment through internet banking, mobile banking, internet, UPI, credit/debit cards. You can also pay Online Broadband Bill payments through the application and website.
The other modes of payment include in payment through the bill payment kiosk that accepts cash as a bill payment mode and thus making the transaction digital. It also accepts payment through credit/debit cards. You can find the kiosk in ICICI bank ATMs in Bangalore and through the mobile apps that shows the location of XPay Life kiosk as it is These kiosks are stationed inside a mobile van along with the mini-ATMs and vending machines. The POS machine that is handheld machines by the XPay Life Agents that facilitate door-to-door utility bill amount collection. Hence the offline and Online Gas Bill Payment is possible through the XPay Life and thus aiding in PAN India digitization through new-age infrastructures in the bill payment sector.
Created on Jan 23rd 2020 00:14. Viewed 270 times.