How to pay Broadband bill through XPay Life ATP Kiosk.by XPay life bill payment online
How do you pay your bills these days? Standing in queues with a crumpled bill and wasting time in front of the cash counters for bill payment is a thing of the past. Everything has gone online these days, to Pay Online Water Bill, all you have to do is open a bill payment application XPay Life that is providing a secure payment channel built on the blockchain technology.
The XIPHIAS XPay Life Pvt Ltd offers a pervasive mode of payment through mobile apps, web, bill payment kiosk, POS machines and Mobile Vans. Hence the DTH Recharge apps Android and IOS can be done hassle-free as the XPay Life application or the website doesn’t store the card details of the debit/credit cards hence securing the customer identity and thus aids is fewer unauthorized transactions from the account.
The Landline Bill Payment is possible with the Any Time Payment(ATP) Kiosk is a free-standing, state-of-art machine similar to ATM machine in structure but the kiosk aids in utility bill payment by accepting cash as bill payment mode and makes the bill payment transaction digital.
Steps to Pay broadband bill through Kiosk
- Select the category broadband from the multi-utilities like Electricity, water, gas from the existing categories through the touch screen.
- Select the biller from the list, we have a comprehensive list of more than 250 billers collaborated with XPay Life spreading across all seven categories.
- Enter your name and create an account if not created earlier by providing the email address and phone number, it sends an OTP to the mobile number for creating an account in XPay Life.
- Enter Account Id/customer Id and fetch the bill by clicking on the “fetch bill” option.
- Verify the bill details regarding the bill number, name and address and click on “Proceed to pay”.
- Choose a payment option from the options of cash and debit card/credit card.Easy Postpaid Mobile payment can also be done through the kiosk.
- If selected cash, the cash acceptor signals for the input of the paper currency, feed the cash note one by one and the denomination is seen in the touch screen.
- Press confirm and complete the payment process.
- Receive the payment receipt that is BBPS assured seal on it which is highly reliable and credible in the bill payment sector.
Created on Jan 23rd 2020 00:06. Viewed 317 times.