how to merge two google(gmail) account or multiple gmail accountby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Are you using email on frequent basis? Then you must been aware about the various email services provided by different email service provider. Some are free email service and some are standard email service provider in the world which user use depending upon one’s choice. You also have heard about the email services provided by the google i.e. Gmail.
Get support help to merge two gmail account
Gmail is one of the leading and most popular email services in the world. It’s popularity can be accessed from the fact that it has more than one billion user base. The sheer recognition at such level is mainly due to the kind of services it provides to its customer. Apart from the mailing service, it provides the user other facilities like chatting, online storage, good doc sharing as well as sending of huge attachment. But sometimes user does face problem while working on it, one of the common issue user faces is how to link two gmail accounts. User can take the assistance from the customer support or follow these simple procedure to fix the problem :
- · Login into your another gmail account and then click on the gear icon at the right.
- · Further select settings and then go to the gmail settings.
- · Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and then go to the forwarding settings.
- · Again click on the Add a forwarding address. Now add a forwarding address popup display.
- · Make sure to enter the email address, user will receive on your forwarded email and then click on Next to continue.
- · Now click on proceeds on the Pop up displays.
- · A pop up regarding gmail forwarding address will appear.
- · Now click on Ok and then a verification mail regarding will be sent to your first or primary email address which you entered.
- · Log into the primary email account and then click on the confirmation email.
- · User has to enter the confirmation code and then a confirmation link.
- · Now Copy th code and paste it into the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab in the secondary gmail account.’
- · Click on Confirm and then you will get a successful final confirmation email message to your account that your account is now properly merge.
Created on Feb 21st 2018 23:12. Viewed 660 times.