How to make your flat look like an apartment in Bandraby Shikha Desai Real Estate Advisor
Bandra is an ultra-posh suburb of Mumbai. Apartments in Bandra are to die for. They have it all, from the best décor to the ultimate views. But sadly not all of us can afford to live in the plush area of the city. The real estate in this area is one of the most expensive in Mumbai and only major celebrities and ultra-rich business folk can afford to live in this area. Real estate developers are trying to provide a great option for those who really wish to live in Bandra.
Property in BKC is really coming up this year. There are a number of upcoming residential projects in BKC. Since this complex is so close to Bandra and also has a lot of commercial complexes, this area in Mumbai too is like a gold mine you should invest in.
If you are about to invest in a property in BKC and need tips on how to decorate it like a plush apartment in Bandra then we’ve got you covered. Read on for tips on how to decorate you flat.
1. Paint your wall with light colours: The main reason behind painting your walls with light colours is simply because it will reflect light, making it look more spacious and brighter. Dark paints absorb light, which might look constricting. Using lively colours makes small rooms feel much larger.
2. Use space-saving furniture: Obviously, the less furniture you have in your room the more spacious it will look and less area will be covered. You can purchase beds with storage space or even folding beds that can be folded back in the wall. You can get creative with other things such as tables, chairs and other furniture as well. These small ideas can save you a lot of space.
3. Built-in shelves around bedding: Building shelving around your bedding area can create extra space in the room while you can store books are other decorative items in this space. It creates an illusion of depth in the wall, making the small rooms feel bigger.
4. Mount shelves: A simple way to keep the floor empty and free up walking space is to mount shelves. You can use them to store books and picture frames or even hang clothes. You should make sure that these mounts should be colour co-ordinated with the wall paint. These shelves make up for great space savers and even add a quirky look to your apartments in Bandra.
5. Keep it simple: The best rule of design is to keep it simple, especially if you want to make a small room make look bigger. It is easy to add unnecessary decorations to your room but very difficult to make it look simple and organized. A few pictures, a small lamp or a small plant is all that a room needs. Overall a room will look large if you keep it organized and clean at all times. You can rearrange the layout and experiment with the furniture.3 BHK flats in BKC are ultra-spacious and luxurious in all senses and making sure that you adapt to the aforementioned tips will help you stay in budget yet create a classy elegant and rich feel to the home.
Created on Nov 29th 2017 07:54. Viewed 319 times.