How to Make Tenant Improvements Happier & Simplerby Mark Shehadeh Florida Certified General Contractor
Tenant improvement is proved beneficial for both to owner or the tenant because it increase ROI and for tenant it becomes perfect place to sun his work or business. However, property owner should consider below factors to avoid further hassles and disputes.
Do your own research- Study the changes that are proposed to make and what is the priority. Before making any changes, discuss with those who are affected and learn the time lines also.
- Stay involved in the planning and architecture design.
- Catch up the blueprints and design plans to understand the changes.
- Be sure that the lease agreement is signing in front of all parties. Try to crack the best deal out of it. Take your time to study the lease agreement to ensure that the offered changes will make the best rent and can provide you best of your property.
- Hire the professional contractor who has experience with the expertise. Walk out through with the tenant improvement contractor florida on the space before signing any deal.
- Be flexible and open for new ideas and alternatives for material used.
- Consider the time period with the tenant in the lease agreement. As it is important for future also that how the proposed changes could help you in future after expire of the lease agreement.
- If you are new to the tenant improvements, study the zoning regulations and the contractor with which you decided to work.
- Consider your budget; discuss it with the contractor to make the best from it.
Tenant improvements are something that is beneficial to property owners as well as tenant but the thing is to consider some facts. The patience and diligence will help you a long way toward making the process simpler.
Created on Mar 29th 2018 05:49. Viewed 253 times.