How to Make a Website with GoDaddy Website Builder
by James B. software
Web-designers and developers are no longer needed to build a website. If you are a creative person, then you can build a beautiful website on your own. There are hundreds of tools available online, which can help you create a website for your business. No coding, HTML, CSS, PHP is required to build a website.
GoDaddy website builder is a free tool that helps a user to build a website. GoDaddy is one of the most used hosting services globally. It has various hosting and domain name plans. So let’s go through the full procedure to build a website with GoDaddy website builder.
GoDaddy Website Builder Full Tutorial
First, launch Google Chrome and type GoDaddy in the search bar. Below the GoDaddy website, you will see four pages of the site click on the fourth one “New Website Builder,” and then you will see GoDaddy website builder main page. Now follow the below steps to build a beautiful website.
- Click on the “Start for free” button to begin the process.
- Register your free account with your email, username, and password.
- Now it will ask for category and name. Choose your category and type a name for your website.
- After that, choose the theme color that is suitable for your website.
- You can also use the shadow and hues from the right-hand side first button.
- To customize the fonts by taping the second option form the right-hand side menu list.
- The basic settings have been done now. Tap the preview button to get an idea of how your site will appear.
- Now when everything is done, GoDaddy will ask for a domain name to purchase.
- Always choose the domain name which contains a keyword of your business. For example, Suppose you have a business of cakes and cookies, then my domain name should be like www.cakecookie.com (Having a keyword in a domain name helps in the better ranking of a website and the traffic will also be enhanced).
- Now it’s time to edit the content of the website.
- Click on edit and then start adding an excellent content of your site in different pages. The home page must be attractive and should contain useful content for your customers.
- To change something on a page, click on the page and select an option from the right side editing menu list.
- A web page has many sections as you can see. To add a new section of your choice, click the + plus button located at the middle of the two sections.
- To create new pages on your website, Click on the pages button appeared at the top menu list.
- Click on the add button to make a new page. You can also add an external link to a webpage.
- After clicking on the + button, you can start building your new page. Create sections, headings, widgets, with the help of interface tools.
- Access the settings of your website, click on the site settings, located at the top menu.
Becky Losby is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source : GoDaddy
Created on Jun 21st 2019 09:33. Viewed 250 times.