How To Lock My Facebook Profile Pictureby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
Lock My Facebook Profile Picture
Facebook has changed a lot in past few years, now it is more protected and users can even lock their profiles for extra security of the information. Each year millions of the users get added to the Facebook community. In case you are also on Facebook and want to lock their Facebook profile then go through the below guidelines in order to get the issues solved.
How To Lock My Facebook Profile Picture?
Below are all the ways by which user can easily lock the Facebook profile without any hassle.
- Launch the browser then sign in to the Facebook account and press on the Facebook profile picture to the top left
- Tap on the profile picture to view it. Press on the to the bottom left then tap on via popup that appeared on the screen.
- When this will be done, Facebook profile picture will get locked along with the badge indicating that the profile picture is finally locked.
- Also keep in mind some of the friends and family will still be able to view the profile pictures they would not be able to download it or upload it to Facebook once again.
- There is second as well to lock the account
- Sign in the Facebook account then click on option located on the top right half way and press on “
- From the popup tap on “
- Ensure none of the options are checked as “ or “ If there is any option marked as such, select the “ option in order to change to the “
Locked My Facebook Profile Picture, then contact the customer care service help-desk in order to get help without any hassle.
Created on Nov 5th 2020 04:02. Viewed 266 times.