How to learn Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6155, 0 – Unable to Open Company File.by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Came across QuickBooks error code 6155,0 and can’t find an ideal fix for it? Well, when the user faces trouble in opening their company at the time of accessing the financial record of their company, this error occurs. It occurs on the screen when opening the company file and states: ‘Error 6155, 0 an error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file’. Incomplete installation of the QuickBooks software can also be a common factor triggering this issue in QuickBooks. To learn more about this issue, its causes, and fixes, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also contact our team at +1(844)405-0907 and ask our experts to fix the issue for you.
What causes QuickBooks error code 6155, 0?
The below factors can be the reason behind the occurrence of this issue:
- One of the major factors can be corrupted or incomplete QuickBooks installation
- Missing company files from the QuickBooks installation directory can also cause this issue
- Any sort of malware attack can cause such an error in QuickBooks
- Outdated QuickBooks version can also be a factor causing this issue
- Corruption and Data damage in QuickBooks Company file.
Steps to fix the issue
The user can try to fix the issue by renewing the QuickBooks desktop application. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- The very first step is to head to the QuickBooks desktop application
- After that click on the help menu from the main menu
- Once done with that select the update option from the help menu
- Now, the user needs to click on update now tab on the update QuickBooks desktop window
- Followed by selecting the reset update checkbox
- Now click on get updates
- And also reboot the QuickBooks application and install the latest release
Toward the end of this post, we expect that the reader might be able to tackle the error code successfully. However, if there is any query or if the user needs our assistance at some point in time, then we recommend you contact our tech support team at +1(844)405-0907. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1311
Created on Nov 19th 2022 01:17. Viewed 51 times.