How to Install TomTom Home For Windows 10by Adam Smith Navigation Expert
TomTom Home application is required whenever you need to update TomTom GPS, maps or software. It is an official application developed by the brand.
Any user can register an account and can use it to manage their TomTom device.
This post will make you learn how to download and install TomTom Home application on windows 10 PC.
Install TomTom Home on Windows 10 PC
Start with downloading the TomTom Home application from the official website; before you can install it. No matter which Windows version you are using, Windows 7, 8 or 10; the installation process will go the same way. Following check out the actions, you need to perform to install TomTom Home on Windows 10 PC.
- Start your Windows 10 PC and make use "administrator" option to log in.
- Open your browser and visit the official TomTom website(ensure you have fast internet access).
- Look for the Tomtom Home software download button; carefully click on the button meant for the Windows version.
- There will be two download options for Windows and Mac; for now, you need to click on the Windows button.
- Choose a location on your disk; where you want to save the software file.
- Click on the "Save" button to start the downloading process.
- You will see a file with extension "WinLatest.exe" will be saved on to your computer; Double-click on this file to "Run" it.
- An additional window will open up with the name "TomTom Home"; click "Continue" to start the installation process.
- The same window will ask for your various inputs like for language and consent for user agreement.
- Provide the required information and give permissions as suitable to you.
- Keep on clicking "Continue" or "OK" to move to the next step.
- Lastly, click on the "Install" button. Wait for another few seconds, and the installation process will be completed.
- A success message will be displayed on your screen stating "The Installation was Completed"; click on the "Close" button to come out of this window.
That's all; the Tomtom Home software has been successfully installed on your system now. Restart your system to let it recognize the newly installed application.
Next, whenever you plan to check or update TomTom maps; connect your device to this computer and go ahead.
For any further help with installing TomTom Home or updating maps, you can reach to us. Our experts are available 24x7 at toll-free GPS contact number: USA/Canada: +1 888-480-0288 and UK: +44 800-041-8324.
Created on Aug 26th 2019 06:46. Viewed 521 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.