How to install Norton 360 for MACby Jack Martin I Am Professional
norton.com/setup - Removing a virus from your device can be a really time-consuming and complex task to do. But Norton by Symantec has made it easy for the users to protect their data from the uninvited bugs. It is the most favoured computer security software and is being used by millions all around the world. Used on various operating systems like Windows, IOS, Android, Mac; it has a diversified pattern of installing the software. Though it is quite simple to do the norton product key on MAC and install it, still it is always better to go through the steps to install Norton 360 for your MAC. You can either follow the below-mentioned steps, or if you are looking for quick assistance, you can simply get in touch with the expert professionals who are there to give your perfect solution to all your queries.
- The first step is to uninstall the existing security software and the previous versions of Norton from your MAC.
- Now, go to the ‘Norton Security Online’ page and click on ‘Get Norton Security Online.’
- Enter your Xfinity ID and password, the install norton setup with product key will follow.
- Now, create or login to your Norton account as it helps you in managing all your Norton services and product keys in one place.
- Then click to install locally or install it on another device.
- Now the installation will begin, after which open the download folder and install the file.
- A warning message will pop-up, click on ‘Open.’
- Click on ‘Install.’
- In order to make any changes, enter the MAC login.
- Now, click on ‘Open Security Preferences’ as MAC requires permission for system extension.
- Click on ‘Allow.’
- Now, simply restart your system, and your product will be launched after that.
If anything interrupts your installation process, it is better to get in touch with experts or visit norton setup to get a complete understanding of the process. Let the world-class software protect your system from all the viruses and malware and keep your data protected.
Created on Mar 5th 2020 05:14. Viewed 167 times.