HOW TO INSTALL IPADOS 13.3.1 BETA 3 TO IPADby Peter Anderson Writer
Apple iPadOS 13.3 is coming with new exciting features that need a third-party developer. Apple introducing a new iPad developer for their software engineers can find your problems and introduce new software for your device.
What is New in iPadOS 13.3
On Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020, the company introduce iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 3 to its developer. first, the apple realized iPadOS beta 13.3.1 only for its developers, here are some steps that help you to install iPadOS beta 13.3.1 in your device. iPadOS beta 13.3.1 is the latest version of the iPad. If you want to use this new developer beta 3, then you can download the latest version. Here is everything in this blog that helps you to use iPadOS beta 13.3.1. Here are steps on how to do it.
How to Backup Data From the Old Version to the New One
No one wants to lose their data, documents, files, images, videos, etc. so whenever you change your iPadOS version, remember that first, you need to backup your data. While the beta process creates any issue, there is a chance to lose your data, so it is essential to backup your data first. You can also take your data backup every day or weekly is an excellent way to secure your data. If you have done this, you only need to backup your last day data or last week on behalf of your backup settings.
Here are the steps for how you can backup your data first:-
1. Attach your iPad with your Macbook or your PC
2. Start iTunes.
3. Hit the iPad icon when appearing on your screen menu bar.
4. Remember that your backup is settings up to This Computer.
5. Tap on Back Up Now, you can also tap on Encrypt Backup to set a password for the security of your data.
6. Tap on Back up Apps, when asked.
7. Click Command to launch Preference.
8. Tap on the Device.
9. Tap on your Backup and select Archive.
How to install iPadOS 13.3.1 beta via iTunes
1. Go through developer.apple.com on your Macbook.
2. Tap on the Discover.
3. Hit the “Operating system Buttons” that preview on top of your screen.
4. Tap on “Download”
5. Sign in your developer account with your user ID and password.
6. Now go to the iPadOS beta option and “Download Restore Image.”
7. Tap on “iPadOS restore image” to match the device that needs to place and install it.
8. Hit the Application that appears on the top of the beta software list.
9. Tap the Download option that shows near the Xcode 11, and wait for some moments until Xcode to finish downloading.
10. In the Dock application folder, start iTunes.
11. Attach your iPhone device into Mac.
12. Tap the iPad icon that pops up on your iTunes.
13. Holding the option “Key” on the keyboard, then tap on “Check for Updates.
14. Hit on Downloads, or you can choose any location where you want to download your restore pictures.
15. Tap on “iPadOS restore image”
16. Tap on “Open”
After doing this troubleshoot, you can install iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 3 versions into your iPad. Remember that while updating your device, you need to plug your iPad to your Mac.
Install iPadOS Beta 3 via Profile
You need a developer paid account to do this troubleshoot into your device. Remember that if you have not paid the apple developer paid account, then you are not able to install iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 3 into your iPad.
Here are the steps on how to install iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 3 into your iPad.
1. Go through the developer.apple.com on your iPad.
2. Hit on the Discover.
3. Click on the “operating system button” that shows on your screen.
4. Hit the download icon.
5. Sign in with your developer Id and password.
6. Navigate to iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 3 option, and Hit the download icon.
7. Click on Close.
8. Start setting.
9. Hit Profile Download.
10. Click on Install, here you can enter the password
11. Click on Install, that appear on your screen on top of your screen corner.
12. Click the Restart button to take place your change on your device.
You also need to go thru via software updates into your device to install the iPadOS 13.3 beta 3.
Here are you can follow to do this troubleshoot.
1. Start settings into your device.
2. Click on GeneralTap on Software Updates.
3. Tap on Download and Install when updates are shown on your screen.
4. Provide your Apple ID password.
5. Hit on Agree to apple terms and conditions.
6. Again Hit on Agree to confirm.
After downloading the updates, your device will reboot, and it will take some moments. Make sure that your device battery has more than 50 percent, and it is also a good idea to connect your device to charge while updating your device.
Start iPadOS 13.3.1 Beta 3
1. After rebooting your device, you can start iPadOS beta 3 into your device.
2. Here are the steps to do.
3. Click on Continue.
4. Put your ID and its password. In a few moments, iCloud will update.
5. Hit Get started.
After you have done the above troubleshooting, it will be shown on your Home screen. Let’s start your device with the latest version of iPadOS 13.3.1 beta 3.
Hey I am Alex Clara, a certified technical professional for bitdefender with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your bitdefender.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from bitdefender Experts in a small time period.
Source : Install iPadOS 13.3.1 Beta 3 to iPad
Created on Mar 5th 2020 08:04. Viewed 233 times.