How to Install Ink Cartridges in HP, Brother and Lexmark Printers?by Toner Experts Online Printer Ink & Toner Cartridge Supplier
HP, Brother and Lexmark printer ink cartridges are very cost-effective. You can easily install them at your home.
HP, Brother and Lexmark are the most promising printer manufacturing brands. These printers are cost-effective and offer long-lasting performance. They always give easiest printing operation and also require very low maintenance. Another interesting fact is that you can easily replace the old cartridges of these printers. Here we will discuss, how to replace the old ink cartridge in the HP, Brother and Lexmark printers.
Install HP Printers Ink Cartridges -
• Open the tray: At first, carefully take out the tray of your printer and turn it on.
• Remove the old one: After removing the printer tray, find the old ink cartridge inside the printer. Now, detach it from the printer bracket by pressing on it and remove gently from the printer.
• Install new cartridge: Once you have removed it from the printer, you need to install the new printer ink cartridge. In this step, open the new cartridge from it package and install it inside the cartridge slot. The entire process should be done very carefully.
Install Brother Printers Ink Cartridges -
• Take out the cartridge cover: At first, you need to open the cover of your brother printer cartridge and then pull down the release lever carefully. Once you have done, remove the old cartridge from it.
• Install the new one: As similar to the HP printer, you need to unwrap the new printer cartridge from the cartridge bag first. After that, take out the protective cap from it. Now you need to insert it in the proper position by lifting the release lever. Once you have inserted, close the cartridge cover properly.
Install Lexmark Printers Ink Cartridges -
• Open the printer lid: The process is quite similar to the above printers. At first, you need to open the Lexmark printer lid carefully.
• Remove the old cartridge: Once you have opened, you need to press the holder latch down gently. After that pull up the old cartridge from it. Don’t damage other printer components while removing the cartridge.
• Insert the new cartridge: Now, remove the stickers and tapes from the new ink cartridge and then insert then into the cartridge slot properly. After that, you have to press the cartridge lock by applying a little amount of pressure. Always remember, too much pressure may damage the ink cartridge. Finally, shut the printer lid and plug it on.
HP, Brother and Lexmark printer cartridges are highly cost-effective. In Sydney, you can find many companies that offer online and offline products at a low cost. If you want to install a new cartridge at your home then contact them soon.
Created on Oct 14th 2019 01:02. Viewed 813 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.