How to Install HP Printerby James Clerk Blogger
Check out how to install HP printer
HP is a well-known brand for hardware and its printers are widely used. HP serves its customers with a wide range of products that vary in sizes and configurations. With use of printers on large scale problems also come and user looks for instant solution. With this process and assistance on call from support number one can easily get its problem solved in minimum time.
HP printer installation guide
If a user has purchased a new HP printer and does not have any idea about the installation, then either HP printer support phone number can be dialed or below mentioned article can be referred
Step 1: Foremost step is to connect the HP printer to computer, as follows:
- The USB cable can be used for connecting the printer and computer.
- Other than this, wireless connection can be used for connecting. For this, the printer should have wireless connectivity feature.
- A cable can also be used for connecting printer to the computer.
Step 2: The printer driver is installed as follows:
- For installation, the CD which is provided along with printer can be used. The user is simply required to insert the CD. The setup file is then executed, completing the installation of HP printer drivers.
- If the CD is lost, printer driver can be downloaded from the internet or the official website of HP.
Step 3: Below mentioned steps are followed after installing the drivers:
- Once the drivers are installed, test paper can be printed.
- For printing a paper, initially the control panel is opened.
- Then, the option of Devices and Printers is clicked to get printer settings on the computer.
- By right-clicking on the printer, properties are selected.
- In the pop-up, user is required to select printer test page. If paper gets printed, it means HP printer is working properly.
any issue or query, the technical support can be contacted by dialing HP
printer support phone number. The technical executive in the support
department will assist the user with the best possible services. The details of
contact are provided on the official website of HP. So feel free to call the support number anytime you want for best solution.
Created on Oct 14th 2019 06:37. Viewed 644 times.